Hi everybody! I woke up in love this morning in this brave new world and i said to myself that a perfect situation would be a new Weezer album. Does anybody have any information about it?

Another thing amazing thing would be that Weezer come to France! Hope for it...

Thank you for your answers! :)

Views: 3975

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

(if you're wondering if i want you to) i want you to stop doing that.

Sorry I've done a bad job, right? I'm French and my English level doesn't seem amazing...

the new album is out already...everywhere except France & San Antonio

Which one is it?

Sushimeat [spaz] said:

the new album is out already...everywhere except France & San Antonio

We don't know anything about a new album right now (save for the fact that Rivers is still demoing for it).

Thank you very much Gohi!

No problem, friend. I'm hoping we find out some more concrete info soon.

It's true that Weezer does not the necessary to promote the things they do (except the Weezer cruise!).

Some people tell Weezer is sinking. I don't wanna believe that but maybe they should try to get the world's attention again, I don't know how but it would be benefic for Weezer.

All we know is thar Rivers is currently working on new demos and that Weezer will be playing a few shows this year. I think that Weezer shouldn't release another album for at least a year, a bit longer that that would probably be better for them, but I really hope that they release a Green album deluxe sometime soon.

Like the rest of us, Weezer likes to think False Metal never happened.  In fact, I wish people would stop mentioning it.  It makes it harder to move on.

Lewis Digges said:

And they certainly didn't promote Death To False Metal as they didn't do any songs from it on tour.

Why not. Good idea! It would be the logical following after the blue album deluxe and pinkerton deluxe!

Hugh Lovric shocked the world and said:

I really hope that they release a Green album deluxe sometime soon.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video