I apologize for the shakiness, but I was in the pit.

Tags: congress, dedication, fest, mikey, riot, theater, welsh

Views: 1394

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

The hell?  People who got there hours before doors opened and waited in line to get a good spot think they are entitled to be in the front, and rightfully so.

This thread has gotten way off topic.  Cladeedah is an exceptionally nice person and so much of a fan that she travels to see live shows whenever she can. I'd imagine a lot of us would do that if we had the means.

To get back on topic, the dedication was very nice and I thank Gregor for posting it and the other videos - they really captured the energy at the show.

placemats said:

That's because groupies think they are entitled to be in the front, even when they do tower above the rest.

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:
my 4'10" friend managed to grab the front bar as she was falling forward, landing her right in front of Cladeedah (if that was her).  She didn't take to kindly to someone getting in front of her.

Nathan Chandler Drysdale said:

If you are talking about Cladeedah I met her too at memories in Chicago she was the reason I was able to find my friends because they used her as reference.

Probably one of the nicer people I have met.

Radioactive said:

I don't know who she was but she was really nice, when I got up there to talk to her.

But from behind she blocked so many views from behind, people were going to go on strike and just make her crowdsurf the whole time. xD

But good for her. I'm glad she got front row.  Really nice girl.

The way I see it, anyone who arrived first after waiting a long time should get the front, though if someone behind them is pushed up there, you don't need to start a fight. The way pressure travels in GA, you can't just push someone back to their original spot because the people behind them have moved forward and there's no space (stop me if that made no sense).

I don't know that it's cool of you guys to be talking bad about someone because of their height. She can't help how tall she is. There's not much she can do about her height. It's also kind of disappointing that we went to something this petty in a thread about Weezer's dedication to their friend.

Wow... :'(  RIP Mikey
Thanks!
If you do not have anything nice to say, please do not say them about people you do not know. Thank you :)

kitten$ bieber ♥ said:
good point. forget the freakishly tall bit and focus on the fact that she's kind of a dumb b****.

Gohi said:

I don't know that it's cool of you guys to be talking bad about someone because of their height. She can't help how tall she is. There's not much she can do about her height. It's also kind of disappointing that we went to something this petty in a thread about Weezer's dedication to their friend.

You make that sound like it's a bad thing.

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

I finished uploading some more videos from the show.  Again, I apologize for the shakiness but the crowd surfers were getting worse as the show went on.

I think what LoveWeezer is saying is that everyone who has met Claudia, Weezer included, adores her because she is a wonderful person and an awesome enthusiastic fan. Not only is she fantastic but as people said earlier, she is by far the easiest way to find your friends at a show <3

I agree with Gohi, sad it turned into this just because one person mentioned how tall she was (6'5" by the way) and at about a foot shorter than her I also agree that people who wait the longest deserve to be up front. That's why I make sure I get there when she does, I am much happier standing next to her than in back of her! Also that I know Scott loves having her right in the front row in front of him at every show she goes to, so there is literally no reason for her not to be there :)

Kitten$, it's unfortunate that you don't know her, and it's sad that you seem to be jealous that she can afford to go to =w= shows that you can't go to. I hope you get over it.

Yes, this is exactly what I was trying to say. I am happy someone understands. :)

Kyoko said:

I think what LoveWeezer is saying is that everyone who has met Claudia, Weezer included, adores her because she is a wonderful person and an awesome enthusiastic fan. Not only is she fantastic but as people said earlier, she is by far the easiest way to find your friends at a show <3

I am confused. Do you like Weezer?

kitten$ bieber ♥ said:

oh lol

you got me. i'm totes jealous that claudia has become a desperate groupie for a bunch of has-beens.

This should not have been bumped. It was pointless. You're not gonna change bieber's mind. This thread is going nowhere fast. Cut the arguing out or this thread will be locked/deleted.
lol. naw.

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video