I had posted these on the allthingsweezer boards but I dunno if any of you need or want these and don't belong there. So here are the 17 Weezer Rock Band/Guitar Hero Stems. All XBOX 360 versions. All are in .mogg format but Dope Nose & Why Bother? which are in .ogg format. Enjoy!!!

- (If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To [RB2 DLC - 360 - 10ch - 48k]

- Beverly Hills [RB2 DLC - 360 - 14ch - 48k]

- Buddy Holly [RB DLC - 360 - 12ch - 44k]

- Dope Nose [GH:VH - 360 - 18ch - 48k]

- Dreamin' [RB DLC - 360 - 13ch - 44k]

- El Scorcho [RB DLC - 360 - 11ch - 44k]

- Hash Pipe [RB3 DLC - 360 - 10ch - 48k]

- Island In The Sun [RB3 DLC - 360 - 11ch - 48k]

- Let It All Hang Out [RB2 DLC - 360 - 13ch - 48k]

- My Name Is Jonas [RB2 DLC - 360 - 13ch - 48k]

- Perfect Situation [RB3 DLC - 360 - 12ch - 48k]

- Pork And Beans [RB2 DLC - 360 - 12ch - 48k]

- Say It Ain’t So [RB1 - 360 - 13ch - 44k]

- The Greatest Man That Ever Lived (Variations On A Shaker Hymn) [RB DLC - 360 - 10ch - 44k]

- Troublemaker [RB DLC - 360 - 10ch - 44k]

- Undone (The Sweater Song) [RB2 DLC - 360 - 12ch - 48k]

- Why Bother? [GH5 - 360 - 16ch - 44k]

Tags: Band, Rock, Stems

Views: 635

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Isn't this illegal?

i've removed the links from this thread as posting files of this type violates the forum guidelines. thanks.

You guys are funny. lol.

probably should have listened to ammar91994.

SHCooper1978 said:

If anyone is going to download these please get them now. I don't know how long before they go inactive. I was wondering if I could post these on the .com board or if it is A)not worth hooking them up with these or B)legal issues or anything that would get me in trouble for posting them.

Mark Jackson said:

probably should have listened to ammar91994.

SHCooper1978 said:

If anyone is going to download these please get them now. I don't know how long before they go inactive. I was wondering if I could post these on the .com board or if it is A)not worth hooking them up with these or B)legal issues or anything that would get me in trouble for posting them.

No I was saying you guys are funny for deleting hours after they were posted, making me think you were giving people time to download them. No I know it's illegal to post them but some forums let this format pass. Also what I meant by inactive was if no one downloaded the link would go dead so I was trying to be nice an let people here get them. Now I know why the other board never bothers with bring the good stuff here.

there are only two or three active mods here, so things don't get deleted immediately.

don't take this as a sign that .com boardies don't appreciate your thinking of them, just that you can't blatantly share illegal content on the band's own website.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video