Hi everyone, 

I'm a geek, so love reviewing all the albums by the bands I like in one long post. I've done it for Weezer here, see what you reckon: http://www.lullabiesfromagiantgoldenradio.com/2011/06/weezer-album-...

thanks!

James

Views: 49

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here are mine...

Blue - 5

Pinkerton - 3

Green - 4

Maladroit - 3.5

Make Believe - 4

Red - 3.5

Raditude - 4

Hurley - 5

Death To False Metal - 5.2

Oh good, it's turned into another rate the albums thread.. there was becoming a shortage of them.

"Where's My Sex is my favourite track, highlighting how Weezer really can do daft songs well, (seemingly substituting the word 'sex' for 'socks') and it's certainly a song that would have fit in well on Pinkerton."

LOL. No it wouldn't fit in well on Pinkerton. Where would it go? Right after The Good Life? Across the Sea? Getchoo? 

Here are mine out of 10......

Blue - 10

Pinkerton - 10

Green - 10 (my favourite)

Maladroit - 6.5

Make Believe - 7

Red Deluxe - 8

Raditude - 9

Hurley - 8

Death To False Metal - 6

we're rating them out of 5 in this thread, not 10.

Hugh Lovric said:

Here are mine out of 10......

Blue - 10

Pinkerton - 10

Green - 10 (my favourite)

Maladroit - 6.5

Make Believe - 7

Red Deluxe - 8

Raditude - 9

Hurley - 8

Death To False Metal - 6

Blue - 5

Pinkerton - 5

Green - 3

Maladroit - 3

Make believe -3

Red album - 4

Raditude - 2

Hurley - 4

DTFM - 3

"I'm all for a sense of adventure and experimentation."  As you give Red 2 Stars and favor Pork and Beans and Trouble Maker, jesus christ.  First off you need to listen to Pig, daddy didnt give you the deluxe.

Maladroit=Rapitude=Death to False Metal???

You seem like the Beatles Fan who only listens to Yellow Submarine and Let it Be.  Jam some Happiness is a Warm Gun into your ears and maybe you'll remember how shitty

What the hell am I saying, RED 2 STARS?!? dtfm and rapitude are the worst piece of garbage i've ever listen to and i can taste s*** when i put my head phones in kekajlfjkejaldjfkaj get this review out of here.

Opinons are like nipples, everyone has them, but some people's nipples are a lot grosser than others.

How the F do you rate Raditude over RED album!?........................really?
Calm down and rate the albums

Jack F Underwood said:

"I'm all for a sense of adventure and experimentation."  As you give Red 2 Stars and favor Pork and Beans and Trouble Maker, jesus christ.  First off you need to listen to Pig, daddy didnt give you the deluxe.

Maladroit=Rapitude=Death to False Metal???

You seem like the Beatles Fan who only listens to Yellow Submarine and Let it Be.  Jam some Happiness is a Warm Gun into your ears and maybe you'll remember how shitty

What the hell am I saying, RED 2 STARS?!? dtfm and rapitude are the worst piece of garbage i've ever listen to and i can taste s*** when i put my head phones in kekajlfjkejaldjfkaj get this review out of here.

Opinons are like nipples, everyone has them, but some people's nipples are a lot grosser than others.

That's just retarded.

PUPPIES! said:

Here are mine...

Blue - 5

Pinkerton - 3

Green - 4

Maladroit - 3.5

Make Believe - 4

Red - 3.5

Raditude - 4

Hurley - 5

Death To False Metal - 5.2