i'M A DIE HARD WEEZER FAN HERE!!!! And not only is two nights to here your most EPIC albums NOT EHOUGH, What if theres fans, like me who have been waiting to hear Pinkerton and life obligations disallows us from going : (....Im soo bummed you made this tour in December, PLEASSSSEEE add two more shows for us!!!!!

Views: 37

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

please let them know what month works for you

I mean most of the time even if you add extra dates to a tour it'll still be around the same time
That would be so lame.

New york gets so many weezer shows already. When DON'T they get weezer shows?

There's plenty of neglected states that deserve to see this over new york getting to see EVEN MORE of memories tour.

Like tampa florida, tampa hasn't seen weezer since 05.

I miss them deeply..
Well I guess what I meant to say was I can't go weekends in Decemeber my restaurant is busy then, its actually our busiest month of year, its just my bad luck, I've been waiting for these song for close to a decade and I'm not a kid nemore but I stil love me some weezer : ( trying to do the right thing by not going and missing work not to mention so many people I spoke to said the same thing, old school fans can't afford two concerts a week before christmas...wer all old...its a busy time of year for all!!!!

SPAZMATIK1 said:
please let them know what month works for you

I mean most of the time even if you add extra dates to a tour it'll still be around the same time
You're right, we do get a lot of shows, and I've been too ALL of them in hopes to hear mostly PINKERTON and BLUE I've also been to shows outside of NY Ive been going for a decade and now theyr playing THIS TOUR AND I CANT GO!!! Its frustrating because THIS is the weezer I've been waiting to see for yrssss it just sucks, the last few shows I've been two have sounded very similar with no rarieties or old school weezer, its disappointing ...Im not trying to argue with anyone just hoping that for NYs sake everyone of weezers true fans will have the oppurtunity to remember them how we remembered then

Daniel Gasparini ( Danorganplaye said:
That would be so lame.

There's plenty of neglected states that deserve to see this over new york getting to see EVEN MORE of memories tour.

I miss them deeply..
Last few shows I have bee TO not TWO oopsss

Andrea Battaglia said:
You're right, we do get a lot of shows, and I've been too ALL of them in hopes to hear mostly PINKERTON and BLUE I've also been to shows outside of NY Ive been going for a decade and now theyr playing THIS TOUR AND I CANT GO!!! Its frustrating because THIS is the weezer I've been waiting to see for yrssss it just sucks, the last few shows I've been two have sounded very similar with no rarieties or old school weezer, its disappointing ...Im not trying to argue with anyone just hoping that for NYs sake everyone of weezers true fans will have the oppurtunity to remember them how we remembered then

That would be so lame.

I miss them deeply..
F*** you!

I live in Bozeman where there are 0 shows within 17 hours of driving!

Oh! Booo-hoo, woe is me, they are only playing two shows where I live!
I like the idea to add 2 shows since I got shutout but an even better idea would be to add one date at Madison Square Garden and play both albums at one show...!!!
i would def love for them to add another date at msg and playing both in 1 night. but i doubt they would play both in 1 night but they need to play at msg with no stupid presale so scalpers dont grab all the tickets. all the big weezer fans like me go completely shutout of these shows because of the hundreds of scalpers and the small venue. they have played big spots at other stops on this tour like in LA and Boston yet chicago and NY get smaller GA venues. come on weezer play a big spot in ny if you really love your fans and make it easier for us to see your greatest creations.

That would be so lame.

I miss them deeply..

this is false. NYC barely gets any =W= shows. LA has like a billion secret ones all the time and stuff.
Still better than a 3 hour train ride then  8 hour flight

Or is it? tough one ........

OnlyinPinkerton said:
F*** you!

I live in Bozeman where there are 0 shows within 17 hours of driving!

Oh! Booo-hoo, woe is me, they are only playing two shows where I live!
Weezer not visiting your state/country recently doesn't make up for people able to go to shows getting screwed out of tickets.
weezer please come to dallas tx, well actually i live in a suburb of dallas, plano. come play in plano instead. and please make it on either january 18 or 19th. also keep in mind that i work 10-7 so please start playing at 8 and try to wrap it up before 10 because i might want to go out with my friends afterwards but have to work the next day so i need to get to bed not too late. also can you guys also come out for drinks with us afterwards and it'd be cool rivers, if you could buy me a couple drinks since you know i wouldhave spent money on your show and might not have enough money to drink too much. also please drop me off at home because i dont want to drink and drive.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video