8-10th July 2011 

 

UK Festival Exclusive

 

more news...  http://uk.sonispherefestivals.com/news/weezer-airbourne-architects-...

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ha, shame it's a festival you'd have to have serious mental issues to want to attend!
I attend it every year and it has the best line up so far! :)

Amuro said:
Ha, shame it's a festival you'd have to have serious mental issues to want to attend!
This puts me in a difficult position, because heavy metal music is my least favourite genre..then weezer is my most favourite band.. what to do, what to do..
I would go for Weezer and Weezer only (if I lived in the UK).
I probably will yes...
Now what to do while slipknot etc.. are playing.


Jordan said:
I would go for Weezer and Weezer only (if I lived in the UK).
Also for anyone who doesn't know, there are day tickets available.  Although they don't seem to announce which day Weezer is playing, if you don't like the bands/don't fancy camping this is probably your best option.
maybe there'll be other UK shows around that time.
Yeah, go see them. I would go to motörhead, maybe megadeath and slayer. I've checked out the last few years of this festival and i quite like some of the bands included actually, so it's definitely worth it.

☺♥ kittens bieber ♥☺ said:

go see them?

ok, slipknot are pretty absurd, but you'd be crazy not to check out at least slayer, megadeth and motörhead.

Ben Phillips said:

I probably will yes...
Now what to do while slipknot etc.. are playing.


Jordan said:
I would go for Weezer and Weezer only (if I lived in the UK).
oh yes weezer at soni,right on my doorstep ,cant wait ,love it :-)
http://www.whtimes.co.uk/what-s-on/sonisphere_2011_festival_day_tic...


Rae said:
Also for anyone who doesn't know, there are day tickets available.
Oh dear, I was under the impression from the last 2 festivals they would keep doing them.  Ah well.  

Ben Phillips said:
http://www.whtimes.co.uk/what-s-on/sonisphere_2011_festival_day_tic...


Rae said:
Also for anyone who doesn't know, there are day tickets available.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video