Anyone know if CD version of 12/18 NYC Pinkerton was ever available? I don't see it on here (http://weezer.cinderblock.com/live-bootlegs)........

 

any help would be greatly appreciated as that show was one of the best nights ever.

Views: 120

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Kidatiki!

The CD was part of the first batch put up on there. Sadly, it appears to be out of stock at the moment but it will be fixed in a couple of days, from what I've heard.

I think I would check with Karl.  The MP3's are up however.
yeah, check with karl, because gohi didn't already provide an answer or anything, you useless fuckwit.

Radioactive said:
I think I would check with Karl.  The MP3's are up however.
fuckwit doesn't get censored, i like

kittens bieber ♥ said:
yeah, check with karl, because gohi didn't already provide an answer or anything, you useless fuckwit.

Radioactive said:
I think I would check with Karl.  The MP3's are up however.

12/18 is my birthday!!!!

 

http://weezer.cinderblock.com/contacts

 

Contact them about the CD, not Karl.

Yeah, he's probably right about that.

Gohi said:

http://weezer.cinderblock.com/contacts

 

Contact them about the CD, not Karl.

i'm glad we have you here to clear all this up for us.

Radioactive said:
Yeah, he's probably right about that.

Gohi said:

http://weezer.cinderblock.com/contacts

 

Contact them about the CD, not Karl.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video