state your biggest weezer pet peeve mines when your friends have weezer on there ipod but the song is always off the wrong album and you try to explain to them its wrong and they couldnt care less

Views: 113

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

People who don't like Blue or Pinkerton.

Rivers not playing guitar on stage for the whole set. It's nothing against Pat Wilson or Josh Freese, but Rivers just looks so uncomfortable onstage without a guitar.

Also a pet peeve, people who wish for another Pinkerton. I think it would be very confusing if they released another record titled Pinkerton.

When the only song people know is "Buddy Holly", "Hash Pipe", etc. They claim themselves to be a Weezer fan when all they know are a handful of the hits. Unacceptable!
Sorry to disappoint you but this is not youtube... bashing of Justin Bieber does not get you the "highest rated comment." In fact, it's just irritating.

Marie said:
...And mine is when people think that sucky singers like...I don't know...Justin Bieber are better than Weezer

☺♥ kittens bieber ♥☺ said:
people who listen to weezer.
i hate it when people look at the green album and think that its yellow
people who complain about other people...but I guess that includes myself now
Actually, rivers is MORE comfortable onstage without a guitar

Scott Alan Perkins said:

Rivers not playing guitar on stage for the whole set. It's nothing against Pat Wilson or Josh Freese, but Rivers just looks so uncomfortable onstage without a guitar.

Also a pet peeve, people who wish for another Pinkerton. I think it would be very confusing if they released another record titled Pinkerton.

People who ask,"What's a Weezer?"
ahahaha lol. or people who say "don't you mean geezer?"

Birdmagon said:
Friends: "What's Weezer?"
Me: "..."
Birdmagon said:
People who keep wishing for a yellow album and don't see the beauty of a nerd rock band having solely a Red, Blue and Green album.
My pet peeve is that some of my favorite songs by them are delegated to being 'bonus tracks.'

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video