state your biggest weezer pet peeve mines when your friends have weezer on there ipod but the song is always off the wrong album and you try to explain to them its wrong and they couldnt care less

Views: 113

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i have none, but i really hate it when their fans put them down because they don't like the sound or w/e

pet peeves...

People who think my =w= tattoo stands for Waylon Jennings or worse yet, Wonder Woman :-(

He just looked out of his element at the AXE one night stand with My Chemical Romance.

The dreWid said:
Actually, rivers is MORE comfortable onstage without a guitar

Scott Alan Perkins said:

Rivers not playing guitar on stage for the whole set. It's nothing against Pat Wilson or Josh Freese, but Rivers just looks so uncomfortable onstage without a guitar.

Also a pet peeve, people who wish for another Pinkerton. I think it would be very confusing if they released another record titled Pinkerton.

That Pinkerton wasn't moderately successful. Not so successful that they blew up in Green Day fashion, but well received enough that they would have seen the move to a more raw/unfiltered sound and darker subject matter as a positive move. That would have saved the world from my second biggest =W= pet peeve, Raditude.
My husband made me a sterling silver =W= for my birthday one year. Melted down the silver and cut the =W= out. When people see it they think it's a world wrestling federation pin. Now, why would I be wearing that?
Seriously, if you're going to say stuff like that, don't join the website, just keep your trolling to yourself

☺♥ kittens bieber ♥☺ said:
people who listen to weezer.

This (posted on the Weezerpedia thread):

Hey guys!

Megasnorkel from Weezerpedia here. You probably don't know me, since I've always been an A6/AllThingsWeezer dweller. Anyway, I'm one of the co-founders of =wp=. I personally do not have the time to fix the website right now. However, ohjonas (the other =wp= co-founder) is working on a solution to our down-ness. Both of us are really busy right now - me w/my job ohjo w/school and his band AND his job. Things should be straightened out eventually.

However (and I'm hesitant to say this), fixing the site isn't high super high on our priority list, as neither ohjonas nor I really care about Weezer at all anymore. =wp= was started in 2008, when our Weezer fandom was at its height. However, Raditude pretty much ruined being a Weezer fan for both of us. Over the past year and a half, the other moderators have pretty much done all the work. I've sold most of my Weezer collection and deleted my ATW account, and ohjonas cares even less about the band.

However, even though we don't really like Weezer or working on Weezerpedia anymore, we aren't really willing to turn the site over to anyone else. We both put so much time and effort into that site at the beginning, and it was our baby. We're both kind of control freaks, and the thought of anyone else taking over and changing things is just worse than letting it die. I guess it's kind of weird that we'd rather watch our baby die than put it up for adoption. :-/

I'm sure the site will be fixed soon enough. But =wp= probably won't last forever. ohjo and I still have a lot of talking to do about where to go from here. I can really only speak for myself, but it's always made me feel good that I was supporting a useful resource for fans of Weezer. Even if I don't care about the band anymore.

Thanks again for your support and your patience.

Waylon/megasnorkel.

Weezerpedia admin/co-founder/overlord

omg my friend just said tht to me yesterday!!!!! thts so lol!

sarah leeper said:
ahahaha lol. or people who say "don't you mean geezer?"

Birdmagon said:
People who ask,"What's a Weezer?"
WOW.  That's her real reply? Hatemailllll.

Jordan said:

This (posted on the Weezerpedia thread):

Hey guys!

Megasnorkel from Weezerpedia here. You probably don't know me, since I've always been an A6/AllThingsWeezer dweller. Anyway, I'm one of the co-founders of =wp=. I personally do not have the time to fix the website right now. However, ohjonas (the other =wp= co-founder) is working on a solution to our down-ness. Both of us are really busy right now - me w/my job ohjo w/school and his band AND his job. Things should be straightened out eventually.

However (and I'm hesitant to say this), fixing the site isn't high super high on our priority list, as neither ohjonas nor I really care about Weezer at all anymore. =wp= was started in 2008, when our Weezer fandom was at its height. However, Raditude pretty much ruined being a Weezer fan for both of us. Over the past year and a half, the other moderators have pretty much done all the work. I've sold most of my Weezer collection and deleted my ATW account, and ohjonas cares even less about the band.

However, even though we don't really like Weezer or working on Weezerpedia anymore, we aren't really willing to turn the site over to anyone else. We both put so much time and effort into that site at the beginning, and it was our baby. We're both kind of control freaks, and the thought of anyone else taking over and changing things is just worse than letting it die. I guess it's kind of weird that we'd rather watch our baby die than put it up for adoption. :-/

I'm sure the site will be fixed soon enough. But =wp= probably won't last forever. ohjo and I still have a lot of talking to do about where to go from here. I can really only speak for myself, but it's always made me feel good that I was supporting a useful resource for fans of Weezer. Even if I don't care about the band anymore.

Thanks again for your support and your patience.

Waylon/megasnorkel.

Weezerpedia admin/co-founder/overlord

That they have a crazy amount of amazing songs that aren't released! "Let's Sew Our Pants Together", anyone?

And people who think of Weezer as just a silly band that likes to make fun of  stuff, like they think the Sweater Song and beverly Hills are big jokes, and those are the only songs they know.  That's irritating.

ahahaha ikr?

Grace Kiser said:
omg my friend just said tht to me yesterday!!!!! thts so lol!

sarah leeper said:
ahahaha lol. or people who say "don't you mean geezer?"

Birdmagon said:
People who ask,"What's a Weezer?"

When people obsess over the Blue Album and Pinkerton, and complain that Weezer hasn't made another album like those two.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE those two albums, but I love all the other ones too. But the Blue Album was made over 16 years ago, as music evolves, Weezer will too. Just give the newer albums a chance too...they're pretty good.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video