state your biggest weezer pet peeve mines when your friends have weezer on there ipod but the song is always off the wrong album and you try to explain to them its wrong and they couldnt care less

Views: 113

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

same pet peeve, different eras-

 

when you tell somebody that your fave band is weezer and they reply;

 

"oh yeah! i got my hash pipe!" (pre mb)

 

"oh yeah! Beverly Hills! That's where i want to be!" (post mb)

So why do you even come on these boards?

Mine would be when i say "I like Weezer" and they reply "Aw yeah i love Teenage Dirtbag".


☺♥ kittens bieber ♥☺ said:
people who listen to weezer.
LOL. I guess Wheatus sounds like Weezer?

Mine is when I say something about Weezer being my favorite band and whoever I'm talking to says "I've never heard of them". I'm always like "OMG You HAVE! You just never knew!"  My bf continually listens to my music and says "I've heard this song before, this isn't a cover?" Quiet fool!

Indiekid said:
So why do you even come on these boards?

Mine would be when i say "I like Weezer" and they reply "Aw yeah i love Teenage Dirtbag".


☺♥ kittens bieber ♥☺ said:
people who listen to weezer.
Yeah, same as you!

Ashley Jane Orr said:
LOL. I guess Wheatus sounds like Weezer?

Mine is when I say something about Weezer being my favorite band and whoever I'm talking to says "I've never heard of them". I'm always like "OMG You HAVE! You just never knew!"  My bf continually listens to my music and says "I've heard this song before, this isn't a cover?" Quiet fool!

Indiekid said:
So why do you even come on these boards?

Mine would be when i say "I like Weezer" and they reply "Aw yeah i love Teenage Dirtbag".


☺♥ kittens bieber ♥☺ said:
people who listen to weezer.
that everyting is tuned a half step down, so I have to keep my les paul in e flat
This.

Indiekid said:


Mine would be when i say "I like Weezer" and they reply "Aw yeah i love Teenage Dirtbag".



People who only like Pinkerton and blue. 

☺♥ kittens bieber ♥☺ said:
people who listen to weezer.
Totally agreed. 

The dreWid said:
People who only like Pinkerton and blue. 

☺♥ kittens bieber ♥☺ said:
people who listen to weezer.
When you look on someone's iPod and see Weezer and be like they're cool. Then you click on it and they only have Beverly Hills.
Yep, that too.

The dreWid said:
People who only like Pinkerton and blue. 

☺♥ kittens bieber ♥☺ said:
people who listen to weezer.
When my dog tries to stop and take a whiz every 10 seconds on our walk.  Oh wait...Weezer pet peeve...the rip.
beverly hills and say it ain't so. they would have never known about it if they didn't have rockband.

THE NARD DOG said:
When you look on someone's iPod and see Weezer and be like they're cool. Then you click on it and they only have Beverly Hills.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video