As Weezer tours Canada, the U.K. and Japan over the next few weeks, are there any plans for more Ustream broadcasts? I understand the band has a busy schedule, so I can appreciate that they have many demands on their time. I just thought I'd ask.

Tags: Ustream

Views: 53

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

tmrrw they are on tour again.....i'm hoping for ustream. But when they go to japan the time zone differences will be crazy. we will probably be sleeping while they are rocking out
She's in Australia, I believe.

Jenny Smith said:
tmrrw they are on tour again.....i'm hoping for ustream. But when they go to japan the time zone differences will be crazy. we will probably be sleeping while they are rocking out

Indeed I am in Australia. Time zone differences can be problematic, I seem to be fortunate enough to catch the broadcasts though at a relatively 'normal' time of day.

And Lewis, please don't give up on the idea of chatting with Pat. He's around every now and then. What I enjoy about the UStream broadcasts is hearing a little of the song rehearsals. Also the Q & A session was good too.

Jordan said:

She's in Australia, I believe.

Jenny Smith said:

you know that weezer has fans in Japan and Europe too, right? And you know that the internet isn't limited to the United States?

Lewis Digges said:

I doubt very seriously that they would Ustream anything from Japan and other countries as I don't think that they have tried it in countries other than the United States yet. More of a better chance seeing something from Canada tomorrow and this weekend than anything else.

And yeah while Weezer is playing in Japan and other countries we will all be asleep or just waking up and probably the guys would be asleep during the daytime here in the United States as it would still be night there so I would wait until they come back to the States before anything from Ustream comes around.

Weezer's first ustream broadcasts were from Reading and Leeds. Fun fact.

Lewis, don't be such a downer.  It's their Ustream, they can do what they please.  Isn't something better than nothing?

I've never been able to catch one, usually because I'm not online at the times they are broadcasting.  It'd be sweet if an email alert, or Weezer.com forum message was sent when they went live.

Rivers usually Tweets a message, as the broadcast starts. (If you happen to use Twitter that might be helpful).

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

Lewis, don't be such a downer.  It's their Ustream, they can do what they please.  Isn't something better than nothing?

I've never been able to catch one, usually because I'm not online at the times they are broadcasting.  It'd be sweet if an email alert, or Weezer.com forum message was sent when they went live.

Thank you.  This might spur me to start using twitter

Danielle said:
Rivers usually Tweets a message, as the broadcast starts. (If you happen to use Twitter that might be helpful).

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

Michael Rowland (NOT GOHI) said:
Weezer's first ustream broadcasts were from Reading and Leeds. Fun fact.

the Usteam button on the left side of weezer.com ( <---over there) will turn green whenever my computer is Ustreaming, which should be at most shows coming up at some point, regardless of country/time zone. could be boring could be cool. no Q+As planned but who knows. Rivers ustream is still happeneing too of course! the likelihood of more "dual" ustream action is high.

Thanks Karl, ever helpful, as always!
Was there one today?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service