hey there i got tickets for the friday 8juli at oxegen festival in dublin...specialy to see weezer actualy..roomer was that they where playing on the friday 8th..is this correct hopefully?? cause i already got a ticket and flight from my country holland... where i'm going to see all the other acts at pinkpop and rock werchter(b)...but weezer was not playing anywhere in holland or belgium...

can someone tell me if friday the 8th is correct??

Thankssss

ED

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Karl posted a blog saying it's the 8th, and Weezer are playing in England and Scotland on the 9th and 10th, so the only day left is the 8th. I called the Oxegen people and they said it hasn't been confirmed with them, but it was posted on this website so I'm assuming it's official.

I bought my ticket for the 8th.

yeah thanks for that..

i do hope that they are confirmed...i'm specialy coming over for weezer, cause i just want to see them live on a festival, and i don't think they are coming to mainland europe.....they are on the oxegen flyer...so they should be confirmed!!...and like you say, the other days they are playing other festivals...so its looking positive :-)

thanks,

ED

Always believe a 'roomer'.

But, yes, it is the 8th.

Incase you had not read the whole post he said he is from Holland so I dont think picking out spelling errors is appropriate here. Considering English is most likely to be a second language for him.

Jordan said:

Always believe a 'roomer'.

But, yes, it is the 8th.

yeah,

well, i just want to rock to weezer this summer....and don't think i need English lessons...

This is how you spell it in dutch by the way......try this one on for size "de geruchten"...!! so lets just keep it to ROOMERS for me okey  ;-)

And lets just pretend we are all sitting on an island in the sun eating pork and beans and listning to heart songs!! :-)

please, let's not.

Edwin de Fouw said:

And lets just pretend we are all sitting on an island in the sun eating pork and beans and listning to heart songs!! :-)

Correct, Weezer is playing Oxegen on Friday, July 8

Thanks,

Then my gamble was correct!! :-)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.