Tags: actors, prominent, upstarts

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I...whoa.

Speechless.

Ant Farms and Slot Cars are pretty badass, but wetting the bed and dressing up as a little girl is just, a whole nother level.

hahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahhahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahhahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

it's not that funny...
Scott needs to be nominated for an emmy.
thanks for posting this
Oh man this looks awesome. I love that show and now my favorite band is acting on it! I'm so stoked to watch it next Monday!!! Thanks for the post!
Funny stuff

hahahahahahahahaha

On the outside i may look like a rock god, haha
This is the first time I've heard of this show.
I love this :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video