Tags: actors, prominent, upstarts

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

that's pretty funny.

Interesting perception of the word badass around here lately.

Would have loved to see how Brian and Scott reacted when they were given those lines.

Cameron Cannon said:

Ant Farms and Slot Cars are pretty badass, but wetting the bed and dressing up as a little girl is just, a whole nother level.
haha awesome! I can't see why you " lol'd"  I lol'd myself when I saw it. haha ^_^

Wow. Makes it pretty clear why these guys went into music and not acting.

amirite

Nah s***!

Stefan said:
Scott needs to be nominated for an emmy.

I have a feeling we will be seeing a lot more of this, in other shows that is, and I'm super excited or it.

How about =w= playing live when Ted Mosby meets his future wife.  "Run Away" would be great.

haha, yeh

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

I have a feeling we will be seeing a lot more of this, in other shows that is, and I'm super excited or it.

How about =w= playing live when Ted Mosby meets his future wife.  "Run Away" would be great.

during making Perfect Situation video Rivers said that he never wanted to act, he just wanted to play guitar

Wilford Brimleyž (diabeetužž) said:

Wow. Makes it pretty clear why these guys went into music and not acting.

amirite

scott... <3
That would be so cool :D.

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

The ant farm quote was my facebook status last night. That cracked me up so hard. Rivers is too cute.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video