Views: 878

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not to mention every other song from #1 and back is either Bob Dylan or The Beatles.

We get it, they are your favorite bands/singers, but they did not make 100+ SONGS that are better than 300+ others.

Rolling Stone is a lost cause.  I don't get why people like Bob Dylan.  His voice and lyrics are terible, imo...except for the Hurricane song, that's a good one

David J. Stepp (DJS92491) said:

Not to mention every other song from #1 and back is either Bob Dylan or The Beatles.

We get it, they are your favorite bands/singers, but they did not make 100+ SONGS that are better than 300+ others.

I hope you are joking.  You really think Dylan is terrible? 

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

Rolling Stone is a lost cause.  I don't get why people like Bob Dylan.  His voice and lyrics are terible, imo...except for the Hurricane song, that's a good one

People still read Rolling Stone?

you are just consistently terrible.

Have you listened to him sing? I like his music, just not when he performs it.

Avery Doll said:

Of course I have listened to Bob Dylan sing!  I just can't think of anything to say about this that is productive - so I'll leave it as agree to disagree on that issue. 

G Foo Chombey said:

Avery Doll said:

I'd like to have a civilized debate about this one day.

Avery Doll said:

Of course I have listened to Bob Dylan sing!  I just can't think of anything to say about this that is productive - so I'll leave it as agree to disagree on that issue. 

G Foo Chombey said:

Avery Doll said:

Well, there isn't much to debate, it is just personal taste and preferences.  I can't convince you he is good any more than you could convince me he isn't.  Music is very subjective that way.

G Foo Chombey said:

I'd like to have a civilized debate about this one day.

Avery Doll said:

G Foo Chombey said:

Avery Doll said:

Just stop.

Mrk Jcksn said:

yeah and those are both f****** great songs. what's yr point?

Agreed.  I would love it if this forum could be more about discussing music. 

Radioactive said:

Just stop.

Mrk Jcksn said:

yeah and those are both f****** great songs. what's yr point?

He was discussing music though. Despite being sung by a freakin terrible "artist," Umbrella is an expertly crafted pop song with hooksaplenty.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video