I absolutely love this concert. Rivers' stage presence is so uniquely him as he shimmies to and fro, while playing the lead guitar parts that Brian plays nowadays. Check it out. It's been on youtube for a while but the person who uploaded it just put up the show in one uninterrupted clip now.

Tags: full, pinkerton, show

Views: 285

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

9 hours and nobody had anything to say about this.  That makes me sad. 

but you didnt have anything to say about it either...other than "nobody had anything to say about this"

Daniel [bleed0range] said:

Oh hey, you got me there.  But that's probably because I replied to the same topic posted to A6/ATW already haha.  The main thing I find impressive here is Rivers is playing all the counterpoint melodies in Pinkerton songs on the guitar which he doesn't do live very often if at all anymore.  He's also using the slide too, which he never does anymore.  Not that that's a big deal but it's cool to see them performed that way.

if-i-were-an-orange said:

but you didnt have anything to say about it either...other than "nobody had anything to say about this"

Daniel [bleed0range] said:

Wow. This gives me chills up and down my spine. (In a good way).
Thanks for sharing this Gohi. There's so much energy in that crowd and on stage.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video