Does anyone know when this was recorded?.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h8PQxKeORc

Views: 124

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

in 1993
6 days ago.
2:37 AM
mars is a planet
Thank you for making my day!!!

edgey44 said:
mars is a planet
Cole Rehearsals, Los Angeles, July 1993. because they found out Ric was coming to see them rehearse and they were excited that he might produce the 1st album.
Yeah its in "Rivers' Edge"
Was manhood too much for you to handle?

Indiekid said:
Yeah its in "Rivers' Edge"
Indie manhood*
I changed my name back months ago.

But in answer to your question; I realised i wasnt man enough to be known as Indieman.
Maybe some day i will...


James Stockwell (Jamekae) said:
Was manhood too much for you to handle?

Indiekid said:
Yeah its in "Rivers' Edge"
What makes you indie enough to be known as indiekid?

Indiekid said:
I changed my name back months ago.

But in answer to your question; I realised i wasnt man enough to be known as Indieman.
Maybe some day i will...


James Stockwell (Jamekae) said:
Was manhood too much for you to handle?

Indiekid said:
Yeah its in "Rivers' Edge"
That is one of the many unanswered questions in life.
God made me Indiekid, thats who I am. He is the only one who can tell you what makes me so exceptionally indie.


James Stockwell (Jamekae) said:
What makes you indie enough to be known as indiekid?

Indiekid said:
I changed my name back months ago.

But in answer to your question; I realised i wasnt man enough to be known as Indieman.
Maybe some day i will...


James Stockwell (Jamekae) said:
Was manhood too much for you to handle?

Indiekid said:
Yeah its in "Rivers' Edge"

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video