I don't know if any of you have ever had the thought that Weezer is a lot like Nintendo. Here are reasons why, Nintendo came out with a bang and followed up with SNES a much loved console. They had many fans than they slowly started to lack quality in their products and lose a big fanbase. Than Nintendo came back up and did better but not everyone was satisfied. As with Weezer the fans will never truly leave what they love the most (Like Nintendo fans never abondon them). This post must be the worst I have posted but hopefully you understand what I am trying to say.

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Absolutely! a great, subtle analogy and a splendid post. 

=W=

so does that make make Make Believe the Wii?

And Green album and Maladroit the Gamecube?

I love all of Nintendos products, just like I love all of weezers.  When did nintendo and weezer lack quality in their products?

virtual boy?

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

When did nintendo lack quality in their products?

Where does the Nintendo 64 fit into all of this though?
N64 = Pinkerton

UWbadgers16 said:
Well I thought SNES was Pinkerton.

N64 = Pinkerton

UWbadgers16 said:

Green = Game Boy?

Songs From The Black h*** = aborted Nintendo/Sony system?

Agree! lol SNES is the Pinkerton haha!

I love both Weezer and Nintendo with a fierce loyalty, I will never stray from either.

And btw this post is AWESOME! Made my day =D

UWbadgers16 said:

Well I thought SNES was Pinkerton.

N64 = Pinkerton

UWbadgers16 said:

This comparison makes no sense.

Stop having fun, all of you, at once.

SNES was good, but I think that's more Blue Album.  A system where classics were born.  NES was the originator, so I think that would be Doolittle by the Pixies

N64 was the shunned system.  Playstation came out at the same time and took the limelight.  Everyone bashed N64 for still using cartridges, but it had 4 controller inputs and the best, well thought out games.  Playstation had Metal Gear Sold and Gran turismo, both great games, but N64 had the best games for each of its franchises, Mario 64, StarFox 64, Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time AND Majora's Mask.

The Gamecube is easily green album because of it's party and group gaming feel.

I can agree to this. So would that make the NES the Kitchen Tape demos? Or are we lumping NES and SNES together?

SNES was good, but I think that's more Blue Album.  A system where classics were born.  NES was the originator, so I think that would be Doolittle by the Pixies

N64 was the shunned system.  Playstation came out at the same time and took the limelight.  Everyone bashed N64 for still using cartridges, but it had 4 controller inputs and the best, well thought out games.  Playstation had Metal Gear Sold and Gran turismo, both great games, but N64 had the best games for each of its franchises, Mario 64, StarFox 64, Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time AND Majora's Mask.

The Gamecube is easily green album because of it's party and group gaming feel.

Weezer seafaring rock opera=project café

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video