I am flying out to chicago this weekend to go to both shows.  I went to the friday night show in NY and loved it so much I just had to go out to Chicago.  So, what did others think about the shows on this tour? Has anyone been to the Aragon Ballroom in Chicago? Is it a nice place to see a show? Did people like this sort of small venue tour or would you rather see them at a large venue? Do you think they will do anything different for the last show on this mini-tour?  I have seen a lot of bands live and I think weezer is the best. Anyone else have thoughts on that?

Views: 144

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

At the airport now! I'll be in Chicago at noon. See ya there!

all this talk of chicago this weekend has me even more excited and absolutely anticipating the vegas show on the 21st when i finally get to see the greatest band in all the land--WEEZER-- !!!!

hope everyone has an awesome, fun time this weekend :)

Tomorrow.. I can't believe it. I have never been to Chicago so that's crazy AND I've never seen my beloved Weezer live. I'm so excited!!!!
thank you, spaz.

SPAZ said:

yes there were opening acts

Jim Jones said:

If there was an opening act in NY and the other sites on the current tour, there probably will be again. Anyone at the other shows that can comment on whether there was an opening act?

I saw Morrissey in Chicago fairly recently, the Aragon was all right. Not a lot around there though. The area is pretty crappy and run down. Would be cooler if they were playing in a different area, like Wicker Park.

Does anyone else have the platinum seating? Is it GA, but in the balcony? I am still confused as to where my seats / area are. I know the venue is all GA / standing room, but then what is the Platinum seating? Please help!

Might be on the balcony but tge section near the stage. I know that area was closed off for "special" members from the raditude tour.

jessecaca said:

I saw Morrissey in Chicago fairly recently, the Aragon was all right. Not a lot around there though. The area is pretty crappy and run down. Would be cooler if they were playing in a different area, like Wicker Park.

Does anyone else have the platinum seating? Is it GA, but in the balcony? I am still confused as to where my seats / area are. I know the venue is all GA / standing room, but then what is the Platinum seating? Please help!

Who's all going to this? I mean the lounge afterwards. I told Stefan P and I need to text Dr Rgne. I'll also let my ustream weezer friend know as well.

osmahlerity said:
Leaving for chicago in 3 hours. I've been waiting for this show for roughly 7 years. I hope to see some of you at the uptown lounge after the show tomorrow. Wish I could go tonight.
I have one extra ticket to tonight's (Friday) show if anyone needs on. Let me know.
Looking for one extra ticket (I'm going to the show - need one ticket for a friend) - what are you looking to get for the ticket?

Darren said:
I have one extra ticket to tonight's (Friday) show if anyone needs on. Let me know.
$100. I'll be leaving here in 15-20 mins. Gonna shower and check for a reply.

Kevin L. said:
Looking for one extra ticket (I'm going to the show - need one ticket for a friend) - what are you looking to get for the ticket?

Darren said:

Tickets were $53.32 for me after fees and taxes from Ticketmaster.

Darren-I'm checking with my friend now - trying to get a hold of him - will let you know. Thanks!

☺♥ kittens bieber ♥☺ said:

how much did you pay for the ticket?

Darren said:
$100. I'll be leaving here in 15-20 mins. Gonna shower and check for a reply.

Kevin L. said:

Darren said:
Both of your concerts in Boston were absolutely incredible!

Rivers Cuomo said:
s'gonna be dope.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service