I am flying out to chicago this weekend to go to both shows.  I went to the friday night show in NY and loved it so much I just had to go out to Chicago.  So, what did others think about the shows on this tour? Has anyone been to the Aragon Ballroom in Chicago? Is it a nice place to see a show? Did people like this sort of small venue tour or would you rather see them at a large venue? Do you think they will do anything different for the last show on this mini-tour?  I have seen a lot of bands live and I think weezer is the best. Anyone else have thoughts on that?

Views: 144

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cool. I'm still here. Just trying get an early start because of snow and traffic.

Kevin L. said:

Tickets were $53.32 for me after fees and taxes from Ticketmaster.

Darren-I'm checking with my friend now - trying to get a hold of him - will let you know. Thanks!

☺♥ kittens bieber ♥☺ said:

how much did you pay for the ticket?

Darren said:
$100. I'll be leaving here in 15-20 mins. Gonna shower and check for a reply.

Kevin L. said:
Looking for one extra ticket (I'm going to the show - need one ticket for a friend) - what are you looking to get for the ticket?

Darren said:
I have one extra ticket to tonight's (Friday) show if anyone needs on. Let me know.
I sent you a PM - can you give me a call? Thanks!

Darren said:

Cool. I'm still here. Just trying get an early start because of snow and traffic.

Kevin L. said:

Tickets were $53.32 for me after fees and taxes from Ticketmaster.

Darren-I'm checking with my friend now - trying to get a hold of him - will let you know. Thanks!

☺♥ kittens bieber ♥☺ said:

how much did you pay for the ticket?

Darren said:
$100. I'll be leaving here in 15-20 mins. Gonna shower and check for a reply.

Kevin L. said:
Looking for one extra ticket (I'm going to the show - need one ticket for a friend) - what are you looking to get for the ticket?

Darren said:
I have one extra ticket to tonight's (Friday) show if anyone needs on. Let me know.
Why wouldn't u pay that? After market for a sold out show gets expensive. I paid almost 200 each tix for these shows since they were sold out. Some things r worth the money and some things r not. Weezer is! Considering I flew from boston for this

What an amazing concert. Best night of my life.
I'm going to write a long post when I'm not as tired, but until then, these were my highlights:

- Chatting with Rivers, Scott, and Pat backstage
- Getting front row
- Greatest Man That Ever Lived
- Three B-sides (YGYLTMS, Susanne, Jamie)
- Karl's slideshow 

- Across the Sea
-Almost getting squished to death during El Scorcho 
- Meeting Brian and getting my Relationship album signed after the show 

Were u weARing a black hat by any chance?

Stefan said:

I'm going to write a long post when I'm not as tired, but until then, these were my highlights:

- Getting front row
- Karl's slideshow 

- Across the Sea

Yeah! You saw me?
What was your spot like?

jKlein said:
Were u weARing a black hat by any chance?

Stefan said:

- Getting front row
- Karl's slideshow 

- Across the Sea

I may be stupid, but I've seen some of the official backstage photos with the band from Chicago up on facebook and whatnot and I don't know how or where to get mine. On the iloveallaccess website? Do they email it? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
http://www.iloveallaccess.com/index.php?file=c-gallery_list&iAr...

jeff12_w said:
I may be stupid, but I've seen some of the official backstage photos with the band from Chicago up on facebook and whatnot and I don't know how or where to get mine. On the iloveallaccess website? Do they email it? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
You're so god damn lucky, I live in the UK and I don't know when was the last time Weezer were here :( If I had the money I'd fly to Chicago myself haha. Oh well, will have to sit tight and wait til they announce a tour in the UK :) It'd easily be a sell out.
I did some actual work and found it myself. Thanks though! Although I don't know why I didn't get some sort of notification to let me know they were up or where to find them.

David Hopp said:
http://www.iloveallaccess.com/index.php?file=c-gallery_list&iAr...

jeff12_w said:
best f****** concert ever dude. great songs played that night. best ever.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video