Well, I had typed a fantastic discusion here and then my computer froze so I'm going to have to make this a shorter version of the original wonderfully-worded one.

I would give anything to see Weezer come to Canada for a full concert. It's great that they've come here for some dates to take part in festivals, but what we really need is for them to do a Canadian show for their newly announced "B*********" tour. I can't even put into words what it would mean to me to be able to see Weezer in concert in Canada. I've never had the opportunity to see them (I have been a die-hard fan since the beginning), and I'm sure alot of fellow Canadians are in the same boat. Canada is a very large country, and although any Canadian date would be great, somewhere centrally located would be fantastic. It costs a small fortune to travel from the center of the country to either the east or west coast which is where most bands seem to go. Alberta or Saskatchewan would be an ideal place for Weezer to set a tour date (*wink wink*). Now, I don't have the faintest idea of how to plead my case to the powers-that-be, but I figured this is the first step. To all the members of Weezer, from my heart and the hearts of all Canadian Weezer fans, "Please come to Canada; we will be forever grateful!".

Views: 129

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I feel like they're only making those four stops. And if they do add more, I feel like Canada is probably not going to get any love.

Julius Ceezer said:
Please add a b********* stop in ontario!!!
yess!!!

elscorcho said:
I feel like they're only making those four stops. And if they do add more, I feel like Canada is probably not going to get any love.

Julius Ceezer said:
Please add a b********* stop in ontario!!!
i think it sounds as if that is it for stops when they announce NYC :(
but I still have hope and I will still check everyday to see if they have made an Ontario date!
they should come to Halifax again.. that would be freaking awesome. Lots of fans here..
ONTARIO!!! I don't really have the money to travel and I've never been to a concert. Like, ever. I'm dying to see you guys.
At least in Montreal or Toronto for the Memories tour!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video