LiveNation Event Page

Who else is going?

Tags: LOLOL YA RIGHT

Views: 105

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just ordered my tix!! wish i couldve got better ones!! where you guys seated?
I guess I won't complain. Who the heck got all the good ones? I know there are reserved seats for "members" and a few high priced vip, wth? I am sure you can sell those no problem.

Chris Guarino said:

I think the ones I will use are sec 2 row t seats 1-2.

Extras probably will be sec 1 row y seats 5-4 & sec 1 row EE seats 16-15.

I got section 1 row R. you guys thats decent?
You are 2 up from me on the other side. No one seems to be getting much closer. So I would say you did well!

Joel Arce said:
I really wish i couldve got the front row tix but they were over $200!

Valerie Perry said:
You are 2 up from me on the other side. No one seems to be getting much closer. So I would say you did well!

Joel Arce said:
I know!!!! It was one thing for VIP Memories - I am just spoiled now.

Joel Arce said:
I really wish i couldve got the front row tix but they were over $200!

Valerie Perry said:

Joel Arce said:
i'm laughin lololol

berry_rydell [berry_rydell] said:
you're right. that is hilarious.

Chris Guarino said:
Just got my tickets. I was online and on the phone and I ended up getting a couple pairs of tickets because I couldn't hear the row info on the phone from the automated person and I didn't know if it was better or worse than what I was seeing online so I got both. hahaha. Then I went back online and somehow there were better seats available then I got before so I got those too.  hilarious. 

i got 6 tix this morning, section 2 row cc center view seats, i'm pretty pumped.  the best 'seats' i had were in 2002 when they played lowell and i was on the floor and boucned between the front and somewhere in the middle area.  i wish they would play arenas around boston more often.

i am not going

for those who wanted to know

Hi All, I am a noob here. Got 2 Tixs early this morning. Stayed up late last night and couldn't pull the trigger on buying and when I finally said I want in, the server was being maintained. The reason I couldn't pull the trigger was account of I want to take my son who turns 6 just before this event. He will being going to Japan for the summer and I will miss the little guy. I can only hope he is not to young to enjoy the experience. He doesn't know of Weezer so I dusted of my CDs and I intend on making a piece of me rub off on him. I will still battle back and forth if he will be the one going with me but I know 1 of the 2 tickets I got is for me. I am looking forward to crawling out of my shell. 

I'm Tired... so tired

Well then, why would I even bother?

GUESS I'M NOT GOIN EITHER

jordan said:

i am not going

for those who wanted to know
I brought my daughter when she was 7, she LOVED it and has seen them twice now. Great show for all, just give him some ear plugs! :)

Old As Dirt said:

Hi All, I am a noob here. Got 2 Tixs early this morning. Stayed up late last night and couldn't pull the trigger on buying and when I finally said I want in, the server was being maintained. The reason I couldn't pull the trigger was account of I want to take my son who turns 6 just before this event. He will being going to Japan for the summer and I will miss the little guy. I can only hope he is not to young to enjoy the experience. He doesn't know of Weezer so I dusted of my CDs and I intend on making a piece of me rub off on him. I will still battle back and forth if he will be the one going with me but I know 1 of the 2 tickets I got is for me. I am looking forward to crawling out of my shell. 

I'm Tired... so tired

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video