LiveNation Event Page

 

 

Who else is going?

Tags: LOLOL YA RIGHT

Views: 107

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

good one.


No seriously, I'm looking for a reason to go.

Plz keep in mind that I saw the Mammaries tour so actually seeing weezer perform again has no real value to it whatsoever.

 

Jordan said:

How about the music?

Wilford Brimleyž (diabeetužž) said:

I'm trying to find a reason to go to this show.

I went to those shows too, but the only reason I'm going is for Weezer.

So maybe you shouldn't go, then. I can't imagine there would be any other really good reason, unless you had a bunch of friends going.

Wilford Brimleyž (diabeetužž) said:

good one.


No seriously, I'm looking for a reason to go.

Plz keep in mind that I saw the Mammaries tour so actually seeing weezer perform again has no real value to it whatsoever.

 

Jordan said:

How about the music?

Wilford Brimleyž (diabeetužž) said:

I'm trying to find a reason to go to this show.

LISTEN BRO, I ,G,OT, ,T,IC,K,E,T,S ,Y,OU, ,C,A,N,'T, T,E,L,L ,M,E ,W,H,AT, ,T,O, D,O,
I'm just making suggestions.

Wilford Brimleyž (diabeetužž) said:
LISTEN BRO, I ,G,OT, ,T,IC,K,E,T,S ,Y,OU, ,C,A,N,'T, T,E,L,L ,M,E ,W,H,AT, ,T,O, D,O,

1.  I'm going

 

2.  I will give you a cookie.



Wilford Brimleyž (diabeetužž) said:

NO BUT REALLY

is anybody going besides Jordan and other people nobody on here knows?

 

ANYBODY.

I'm trying to find a reason to go to this show.

Sounds sensual? 

Sarah C. Kim said:

1.  I'm going

 

2.  I will give you a cookie.



Wilford Brimleyž (diabeetužž) said:

NO BUT REALLY

is anybody going besides Jordan and other people nobody on here knows?

 

ANYBODY.

I'm trying to find a reason to go to this show.

Will you really?


This may be the motivation I need


Sarah C. Kim said:

1.  I'm going

 

2.  I will give you a cookie.



Wilford Brimleyž (diabeetužž) said:

NO BUT REALLY

is anybody going besides Jordan and other people nobody on here knows?

 

ANYBODY.

I'm trying to find a reason to go to this show.

I'm going for sure!!! i got SEC 3 ROW D (2nd Row)!!!
How did you get that???? Share!!!!

Joel Arce said:
I'm going for sure!!! i got SEC 3 ROW D (2nd Row)!!!

Sarah C Kim, I demand you tell me if there is truly a cookie in it for me.

 

I mean, pweeeeeeeease

haha just got lucky!! its pretty nice too because there are no seats in front of me so it's almost like i got first row. even though its side view it should be awesome!! 

Valerie Perry said:
How did you get that???? Share!!!!

Joel Arce said:
I'm going for sure!!! i got SEC 3 ROW D (2nd Row)!!!
Just to be clear, there is not a bad seat in the whole venue.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video