LiveNation Event Page

 

 

Who else is going?

Tags: LOLOL YA RIGHT

Views: 105

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here's the new Weezer setlist for this tour:

Buddy Holly (album version)

Buddy Holly (demo version)

Buddy Holly (acoustic)

Buddy Holly (chipmunks version)

Buddy Holly (shep pettibone remix)

Buddy Holly (2005 tour version)

Buddy Holly (acapella)

Buddy Holly (instrumental)

 

encore:

Buddy Holly (Hootenanny style)

lol

Jupiter 8 said:

shep pettibone

Yay, I can't wait!

Jupiter 8 said:

Here's the new Weezer setlist for this tour:

Buddy Holly (album version)

Buddy Holly (demo version)

Buddy Holly (acoustic)

Buddy Holly (chipmunks version)

Buddy Holly (shep pettibone remix)

Buddy Holly (2005 tour version)

Buddy Holly (acapella)

Buddy Holly (instrumental)

 

encore:

Buddy Holly (Hootenanny style)

< getting in on the hootenanny
So who is definitely gonna be there and where are we hangin out beforehand ? lolol
I thought you weren't going.

santas not real, mommy hates you said:
So who is definitely gonna be there and where are we hangin out beforehand ? lolol
WELL JORDAN, THE NIGHT IS YOUNG

BUMP because my parents apparently got me tickets to this show for my birthday.

 

 

 

Anybody wanna buy 2 tickets to this show?

I must break you

NO BUT REALLY

is anybody going besides Jordan and other people nobody on here knows?

 

ANYBODY.

I'm trying to find a reason to go to this show.

How about the music?

Wilford Brimleyž (diabeetužž) said: 

I'm trying to find a reason to go to this show.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video