Why are you the only band on the planet who can't seem to find a distribution company that can actually deliver physical pre-orders on the day the album is released?

I had this issue with Hurley, which I voiced here.  Since DTFM and Pinkerton Deluxe were being sold through a different company, I decided to try again... It's release day and my mail box is empty.

I would have appreciated a digital download today as a consolation prize (I know I could pirate... but I'm trying to be a good boy).

Okay, enough ranting... I still love the band, I just hate their channels of distribution.

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I had the same problem with The Red Album pre-orders....I ordered Hurley through Amazon, and got it the same day as release. I pre-ordered this time with fingers crossed..but alas...my shipment is not due until Thursday from UPS. I would have just taken myself over to my local independant record store..but I really wanted the crazy fan package with the booklet, photo and all the other goodies, (Pinkerton is my fave album after all), so I figured it was worth the cash. I feel your pain man, I hate being super excited, and having to wait.

And I too was a good girl....I didn't download any pirates! I wanted to be surprised. :) Hope your package gets to you soon dude. :) Still love Weezer! Fan since 1994, and mail order issues won't change that, but still, had to rant myself. Glad someone else out there could understand my feelings!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video