i am 'one of them people' that has to go to a hard rock everywhere they go, i have been to around 30+ worldwide the first time i have noticed weezer stuff was in Philadelphia it was a guitar brian used in tba era. 

having said that i have only been in 4 hrc in the usa.

 

Tags: beer, brian, hardrock, haribo

Views: 33

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've been to quite a few too and the only time I've seen weezer stuff was at the one in Orlando Florida, which I'm pretty sure is the largest one in the world. They also had one of Brian's guitars on the wall with a photo of weezer and the muppets framed beside it.
when was that i went there in 2001 so that may not of been there seeing as keep fishin wasn't out then

Stefan said:
I've been to quite a few too and the only time I've seen weezer stuff was at the one in Orlando Florida, which I'm pretty sure is the largest one in the world. They also had one of Brian's guitars on the wall with a photo of weezer and the muppets framed beside it.
it was in 2009.

edgey44 said:
when was that i went there in 2001 so that may not of been there seeing as keep fishin wasn't out then

Stefan said:
I've been to quite a few too and the only time I've seen weezer stuff was at the one in Orlando Florida, which I'm pretty sure is the largest one in the world. They also had one of Brian's guitars on the wall with a photo of weezer and the muppets framed beside it.

I also go to HRC everywhere I go. I saw Brian's 'Blue and Green Tour' guitar in Orlando just a couple weeks ago.

I also saw Brian's yellow guitar in Cleveland. And I've seen one of Scott's basses in Tokyo.

I looked around the one in Niagara Falls, Ontario. I didn't find any Weez, but I did find one of Trent Reznor's guitars - which was still really awesome, of course. That's the only HRC I've been to recently. I also like looking at all the memorabilia in those places.

Nice find! My friend went to America (not sure which state or city) and he went to a Hard Rock Cafe. He took a picture of one of Kurt Cobain's smashed up Fender Strats. :D
That might be New York City. I'm pretty sure I saw that back in August...

Troublemaker said:
Nice find! My friend went to America (not sure which state or city) and he went to a Hard Rock Cafe. He took a picture of one of Kurt Cobain's smashed up Fender Strats. :D

That's a cool idea for putting a guitar in a case.  I don't understand why anyone would give up a guitar that they played to HRC.  

 

Has Rivers ever given a guitar to HRC?

Troublemaker said:

Nice find! My friend went to America (not sure which state or city) and he went to a Hard Rock Cafe. He took a picture of one of Kurt Cobain's smashed up Fender Strats. :D
Yep, it's NYC. I was there a couple months ago.

Connor Dalton said:
That might be New York City. I'm pretty sure I saw that back in August...

Troublemaker said:
Nice find! My friend went to America (not sure which state or city) and he went to a Hard Rock Cafe. He took a picture of one of Kurt Cobain's smashed up Fender Strats. :D
I've only ever been to one in Aruba. No Weez there.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video