Is Weezer ever going to feature someone again? Is there anyone you want Weezer to feature? What are your feelings on the thought Weezer ever featuring someone again?

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No

The last person weezer featured said "fluck" in the song.  You really want that again? (I do, but considering your other thread, i don't think you want that.

Or do you want another Michael Cera type guest spot, where you can't even tell someone is being featured?

I really don't want Weezer to feature anybody. I just wanted to see what you guys thought.
FEETuring. Good one.

G Foo Chombey said:
WEAZER FEAcHURiNG BILLI k JoE ARSMTROnG!!!
Actually, if weezer featured Rachel Haden again, that would be great. 
That is true...

Farkas said:
Actually, if weezer featured Rachel Haden again, that would be great. 
Agreed about Rachel Haden or I would support other guests if it was a concept album with multiple parts.  However I am skeptical about having a guest on a song after the disaster that was Lil Wayne which I believe ruined the song, since I really dug the version on Alone II.
But everything about the album version is terrible...Lil Wayne was the least of that track's problems...

freddofett said:
Agreed about Rachel Haden or I would support other guests if it was a concept album with multiple parts.  However I am skeptical about having a guest on a song after the disaster that was Lil Wayne which I believe ruined the song, since I really dug the version on Alone II.
Do you like the Coconut Teaser mix?  No Lil Wayne in that one.

freddofett said:
The only bit i hate about Cant Stop Partying is Lil Wayne's shitty rap part. I like the Chamillionare one a lot better

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:
Do you like the Coconut Teaser mix?  No Lil Wayne in that one.

freddofett said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video