Weezer fans complete and re-record "Songs from the Black H***" [audio inside]

Enjoy!

Share on facebook, twitter etc. if you like it.

http://operationspaceopera.bandcamp.com/

Views: 3248

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This record is nothing short of amazing.  I am serious, the work on this is incredible.  Comparable (and in some places better, yes, I said it) than the demo version we got.  You have no idea the amount of effort that must have gone into this, so if you don't like it kindly get bent and don't ruin it for anyone else.

probably not as much effort as it takes to write and record an album of original material, am i right?

This is absolutely amazing. Thank you to everyone who worked hard to make this. It is impressive enough that you took on such a huge endeavor. The fact that your product is so phenomenal is evidence of incredible talent. Thank you again for your work. I will be listening to this over and over and... Well, you get it. 5 stars from this long-time weezer fan!

It sounds amazing, if only weezer did a live opera with Rachel Haden!

To those not so enthusiastic:

This tribute finally allows us to experience Songs of the Black H*** in a coherent, fleshed-out form. Though it is produced by others, it is still Rivers' work—work that is praised, treasured, and glorified by fans, work that we've pined over for nearly two decades. As a fan base, we are privileged to have members dedicated enough to realize this work for us, because let's face it, Weezer is probably never going to produce it themselves.

As Weezer fans, please don't overlook this opportunity to experience Songs of the Black H***. I had nothing to do with the project, so I do not have that bias. I am simply delighted that I can finally listen to this record in a manner it was supposed to be heard in. 

songs of the black h***, huh?

Touche. It was 3 am.

Zayn Malik's Enticing Jihad said:

songs of the black h***, huh?

Zayn Malik's Enticing Jihad: =w=.com's grammar/spell check

did you spend all night coming up with that one?

Indierocks said:

no, he just spent all night trying to spell it right.

Not your friend, buddy! [spaz] said:

did you spend all night coming up with that one?

Indierocks said:

The lead male vocals (Jonas) and the terrible guitar distortion just take away any emotion from this thing.  It sounds bleh.

Thanks for putting all the effort in, but this pales in comparison to the HoM!E recordings that were released by ATW

lol. Yeah, right 

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

The lead male vocals (Jonas) and the terrible guitar distortion just take away any emotion from this thing.  It sounds bleh.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video