Weezer fans complete and re-record "Songs from the Black H***" [audio inside]

Enjoy!

Share on facebook, twitter etc. if you like it.

http://operationspaceopera.bandcamp.com/

Views: 3248

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will give this thread a bump...only because I don't think all of you realize exactly what you are allowing to fall to page 2 here.

all this did was confirm that =w= made the right choice by releasing pinkerton instead

You are a monster. 

Edit:  I love Pinkerton...and I agree they made the right choice in releasing it.  But this fully realized "Songs from the Black H***" is nothing short of phenominal.  I am blown away by the amount of talent and creative energy that went into finally realizing this project!  Any true fan of Weezer would realize just how lucky we are to finally have what has been regarded as "the holiest of holy grails" of incomplete and missing weezer disography.  Props to all the incredibly talented weezer fans who poured their hearts and souls into seeing this project through. 

I think it's pretty good.

Uh yeah, we do.

fanoftheyear said:

I will give this thread a bump...only because I don't think all of you realize exactly what you are allowing to fall to page 2 here.

placemats said:

Uh yeah, we do.

fanoftheyear said:

You kids are retarded this is amazing.

yeah this is just what i wanted, weezer songs being done by weezer fans.

all this time i thought the "holiest of holy grails" for weezer fans was, you know, the actual songs from the black h***, recorded by weezer, but i guess i was wrong.

fanoftheyear said:

You are a monster. 

Edit:  I love Pinkerton...and I agree they made the right choice in releasing it.  But this fully realized "Songs from the Black H***" is nothing short of phenominal.  I am blown away by the amount of talent and creative energy that went into finally realizing this project!  Any true fan of Weezer would realize just how lucky we are to finally have what has been regarded as "the holiest of holy grails" of incomplete and missing weezer disography.  Props to all the incredibly talented weezer fans who poured their hearts and souls into seeing this project through. 

What''s up with the word filter? Why can't we say H***? H***. H***.

Huh? How come I can say H***, but no one else can? Or is it just Black H***? H***.

try it a few more times.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video