Weezer fans complete and re-record "Songs from the Black H***" [audio inside]

Enjoy!

Share on facebook, twitter etc. if you like it.

http://operationspaceopera.bandcamp.com/

Views: 3248

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah that was apparently the plan judging from Pinkerton Diaries... and the lyric "I'm 19 days late."

Oh that makes sense. I have not bought the Pinkerton Diaries yet so I was unaware of that. 

Gohi said:

Yeah that was apparently the plan judging from Pinkerton Diaries... and the lyric "I'm 19 days late."

I'm really liking this album! The only things i really don't like on it are the chorus harmonies in devotion and M-1's voice. The harmonies are a bit distracting and M-1 just doesnt sound full enough. Otherwise, i think it was brilliant. Everything tied together masterfully.

great job on the music but the vocals come pretty rough across, still this is probably one the of coolest things a group of fans could do.

pretty badass

Wow! Good job! Is this that project that was going around around a year and a half ago? If so I was supposed to do a song and I went through a lot around that time (divorce and stuff) and never got around to it. You guys who participated did AMAZING! Great job!

No, this had nothing to do with whatever weird fan free-for-all you're referring to.

jKlein said:

Wow! Good job! Is this that project that was going around around a year and a half ago? If so I was supposed to do a song and I went through a lot around that time (divorce and stuff) and never got around to it. You guys who participated did AMAZING! Great job!

Cannot stop listening to this. Very good job.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video