anyway - lyrics are great; very cerebral and campy at the same time. Well done!!

So thank you very much Scott for getting that poster autographed by the band for my 14 year old daughter at the OC Fair.

Has to be one of the most thoughtful things I've witnessed anyone do, let alone a rock star in the middle of a show.

Bravo to you and your band mates!

Weezer was her favorite band before the show and this act of kindness has elevated you guys to another level of appreciation.

This will be something my daughter and I remember for the rest of our lives.

Thanks again brother

Views: 228

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Indeed, the Weezers are class acts.

troo dat.
hey, i was next to you at that concert. how exactly did you get them to sign that anyway?

what a lovely story.

also nice picture of Karl's arse

James,

That picture of your daughter for your avatar, what is all that wreckage behind her?

She made a sign on some poster board that read "My first concert - Autograph?"
She held it for awhile, but we eventually just wedged it in the baricade in front of her.  It was right in front of Scott. 
br/>

Christian Salamy said:

hey, i was next to you at that concert. how exactly did you get them to sign that anyway?
I uploaded the wrong file.  It was supposed to be a picture from the concert.  I will be changing it eventually.  The wreckage is from a scene in War of the Worlds at Universal Studios. 

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

James,

That picture of your daughter for your avatar, what is all that wreckage behind her?

phew, I was going to say, it looks like you were taking a tour bus through the recent Tornado devastation

Congrats to you and your daughter for the great show.

James Nicholson said:

I uploaded the wrong file.  It was supposed to be a picture from the concert.  I will be changing it eventually.  The wreckage is from a scene in War of the Worlds at Universal Studios. 

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

James,

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video