I was just wondering if anyone else has had dreams about Weezer?

I've had a few- running into them at a restaurant and eating with them, having them play at my birthday party, and them coming to my graduation party. haha

I hope I'm not the only one xD

Tags: dreams, weezer

Views: 286

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I honestly never found it that sad until I had that dream. lol

jKlein said:

LMAO, Stefan. I'm sure my most memorable dream WONT come true... at least I hope it wont... I know I wont be running into the backstage and the aragon doesn't have seats so therefore it must not be true! LOL

 

And.. bleedgoldandwhite-- that song makes me sad too and that dream must have been horrid. :(

Well yea, it only bummed me out like once when I was just processing the words to it. Other than that it's all cool. :)

bleedgoldandwhite21 said:
I honestly never found it that sad until I had that dream. lol

jKlein said:

LMAO, Stefan. I'm sure my most memorable dream WONT come true... at least I hope it wont... I know I wont be running into the backstage and the aragon doesn't have seats so therefore it must not be true! LOL

 

And.. bleedgoldandwhite-- that song makes me sad too and that dream must have been horrid. :(

I've had a few, most of them are about rivers.
I once had a dream that I was sitting with Rivers next to a corn field waiting for a UFO to land. It was a scheduled landing, but apparently we were the only two people who knew about it. It was really strange. :P
ROFLMAO!

GalaxyDuster said:
I once had a dream that I was sitting with Rivers next to a corn field waiting for a UFO to land. It was a scheduled landing, but apparently we were the only two people who knew about it. It was really strange. :P
friggen HILARIOUS! xD

jKlein said:

omg I was just telling Wilford, Stefan P'Pool and a couple others about a really really weird dream I had about Weezer a little over a month ago. It was insane. I wrote it in a blog on weezer but got bashful and set it to where only I could see it.

Since you asked and you're my facebook buddy and I like ya, I'll copy  paste my blog onto this. I'm warning you though, it's weird.. but every single person I've told it to have laughed their rears off.

 

Weird dream about a violent Rivers

So I had this bizarre dream last night.

It started off by me telling my best friend (who I'm going to the concert with) "Wow, that 5 hour trip to Chicago seemed to only take a couple minutes." she agreed and we decided to get out and stand in line. The thermometer said it was 8 degrees outside and it was snowing however I was not cold at all. The 4 hour wait in line seemed to fly as well. We got inside and walked down a huge hallway. A couple dudes passed us and were like "You guys aren't real weezer fans because you aren't wearing the glasses!" then they mumbled something and walked off. A little later one of them came back and asked my friend a question and it's no lie that she doesn't know much about the band... she's mainly going for me however she does like a lot of their songs... but the person almost had her kicked out because of it. It was insane. LOL

The good news was we had 2nd row seats (yes, seats.. even tho I know very well the Aragon doesn't have seats on the floor). I sat down and I put something on the seat to tell ppl it was spoken for. I told Julie I was going on a mission to find Rivers. So I just got up... got on the stage and walked to the back stage. LMAO (I would never freaking do that in real life, I'm such a loon in my dreams).. I walked everywhere and thought "Well maybe it was the door I originally walked by..." so I went back to it and sure enough. Then I had a weird moment of hey I'm on this side of the webshow haha... yea, I thought of that before I thought of Rivers. He wasn't even in the room. Then he comes out of the bathroom and has nothing but boxers on. I was like omg, so sorry!! He was like "Who the hell are you?" I responded nervously "Jessica... er umm.. jKlein on the weezer webite.. jakweez on your ustream... I had that photo of my son watching you on TV that you liked..." and I was shaking it was crazy. I wonder if I was really shaking in my sleep because that felt so real. Then he threw his 20lb weight at me and told me to get out. LMAO As I was running I saw a chair fly by before it hit the wall next to me.

So I went back to my seat and told Julie "Rivers totally hates me now.." and then the concert started shortly after I got back. Rivers came out to the audience and he was next to me singing "Memories" and at first he was dance/singing and he was looking at me but then he frowned and whacked me on across the head with his microphone. I turned around and told my friend "SEE. I TOLD YOU HE HATES ME!" then she responds with "Well maybe he doesn't like to be walked in on while he's getting dressed. Geez, JeJe" (We've called eachother JeJe and JuJu since we were 11)

Then he was like "MEMORIES... MAKE ME WANT TO BEAT jKLEINS ASS" and Scott came after me in this ninja move with his guitar and Pat was throwing his drum sticks at me. Brian just sat back and laughed. Karl eventually stopped them and told me to "sit in the back of the class" so I did. Then I realized after it was all said and done I didn't get one picture. LOL I guess if it were real I probably wouldn't want pictures of Rivers attacking me anyway haha!! I also remember thinking 'omg this is going to be on youtube tomorrow.' I woke up right after that. I was laying there like WTF. LOL

Man, Rivers, why you so violent in my dreams? LOL

I told Julie, who is going w/me, this dream and she's rolling on the floor laughing. My husband will probably just roll his eyes at me and say "I told you you've been watching their videos too much lately"... how much you wanna bet? LOL

_______________________________

 

I still crack up everytime I tell/think about/read this. It was the most interesting dream I've had in a long time and I haven't had one to beat it since.

 

BTW in that last part I said my husband would probably roll his eyes... uh.. no, he laughed his butt off too and randomly acts like he's going to hit me w/the TV remote or something going "MEMORIES!!!"

So one night, I had a dream that they had played in my backyard for my birthday (I have a huge yard). It was super awesome, they played on our deck/balcony while everyone was in the pool and stuff. But I guess they had to spend the night. So we all shared one bed- kinda like this:

(That's from a band called the Eels- they're AWESOME!)

 

but for some reason, it was SUPER cold. So rivers was like "Do you wanna keep eachother warm?"  I said sure, of course, lol. so we kinda cuddled (like the above picture). Then he said "You know I have a wife, right?" Then I told him to shut up. ahaha xD 

randommmmm

wtf I had another violent dream about Rivers last night. This time it wasn't as detailed. Probably because they haven't announced any shows yet or anything.

 

Last night I had a dream that I was attending some near future show and I was in the front row like right in the center and Rivers kept glancing down at me with a weird look on his face. I was thinking wtfrig? Why does he keep looking at me? This was during El Scorcho which was detailed... I must have had that song stuck in my head because I swear I could hear it. Then he raises his hands up and starts shooting fire at people catching them on fire. I was horrified (and fearing for my life, LOL) and the people were like melting, it was so weird. Then he looked at me and said "El scorcho... scorch... get it? Hahaha!"

 

Then I woke up.

 

I'm now trying to figure out why he's so mean in my dreams. LOL

 

WOW. I had a few dreams about Rivers a whileee ago, around my birthday in May, and he was totally violent in my dream too!!!! WTF!

 

I don't remember most of them, but I remember in one that I was supposed to meet him and I was totallytotally excited and then he ended up being a total jerk! I don't remember what he said but he was just being mean and I think I said something to him about being an a******. I remember running from him at one point in time after that because he was being really threatening and I was terrified in my dream, idk! I remember being incredibly sad when I woke up because I was thinking I really hope he's not that big of a jerk (or a creep for that matter).

And btw, I totally cried when I heard about Rivers' bus crashing a few months ago.  I was really upset about it.  I would totally be devastated if he died!


jKlein said:

wtf I had another violent dream about Rivers last night. This time it wasn't as detailed. Probably because they haven't announced any shows yet or anything.

 

Last night I had a dream that I was attending some near future show and I was in the front row like right in the center and Rivers kept glancing down at me with a weird look on his face. I was thinking wtfrig? Why does he keep looking at me? This was during El Scorcho which was detailed... I must have had that song stuck in my head because I swear I could hear it. Then he raises his hands up and starts shooting fire at people catching them on fire. I was horrified (and fearing for my life, LOL) and the people were like melting, it was so weird. Then he looked at me and said "El scorcho... scorch... get it? Hahaha!"

 

Then I woke up.

 

I'm now trying to figure out why he's so mean in my dreams. LOL

 

Well holy crap!!!

You should go to the first page and read my first dream about him. Holy moly, it was nuts! It was all my dream too. It was very vivid. 


Ashley Jane Orr said:

WOW. I had a few dreams about Rivers a whileee ago, around my birthday in May, and he was totally violent in my dream too!!!! WTF!

 

I don't remember most of them, but I remember in one that I was supposed to meet him and I was totallytotally excited and then he ended up being a total jerk! I don't remember what he said but he was just being mean and I think I said something to him about being an a******. I remember running from him at one point in time after that because he was being really threatening and I was terrified in my dream, idk! I remember being incredibly sad when I woke up because I was thinking I really hope he's not that big of a jerk (or a creep for that matter).

And btw, I totally cried when I heard about Rivers' bus crashing a few months ago.  I was really upset about it.  I would totally be devastated if he died!


jKlein said:

wtf I had another violent dream about Rivers last night. This time it wasn't as detailed. Probably because they haven't announced any shows yet or anything.

 

Last night I had a dream that I was attending some near future show and I was in the front row like right in the center and Rivers kept glancing down at me with a weird look on his face. I was thinking wtfrig? Why does he keep looking at me? This was during El Scorcho which was detailed... I must have had that song stuck in my head because I swear I could hear it. Then he raises his hands up and starts shooting fire at people catching them on fire. I was horrified (and fearing for my life, LOL) and the people were like melting, it was so weird. Then he looked at me and said "El scorcho... scorch... get it? Hahaha!"

 

Then I woke up.

 

I'm now trying to figure out why he's so mean in my dreams. LOL

 

Yes i did i had a dream that i went to there concert and then rivers was like do you want a donut and i was like sure.Then rivers and me were singing on stage an then a wolf came over to me and started speaking in pig latin and then i turned into a wolf and then rivers and brian were jelous cause they wanted to be wolfs to.
A couple weeks ago, I had a dream that me, Rivers, The Situation, and Benjamin Franklin were in a super famous electro-pop band. Needless to say, it was the best dream ever.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video