I was just wondering if anyone else has had dreams about Weezer?

I've had a few- running into them at a restaurant and eating with them, having them play at my birthday party, and them coming to my graduation party. haha

I hope I'm not the only one xD

Tags: dreams, weezer

Views: 289

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hate those dreams that bum you out for like a week.

Dorian Zelaya said:
i was at the memories tour and they were gathering v.i.p's to go and meet Weezer,i told the leader of the group 'hey can you please wait for me? 'sure!' i dashed to my car (weird i dont have one) and grabbed my blue album,and my lightning bolt guitar strap,i really wanted RC to sign them...i ran back and the fence was closed,theyd gone without me and i felt really bad,my one chance to meet my hero,poof! gone just like,i woke up,it felt so real,i couldnt tell if it happened or not,i was sad all morning
Dude, that's awesome!!! How do you have dreams THAT amazingly cool?!?
THAT IS SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDD

THE NARD DOG said:
A couple weeks ago, I had a dream that me, Rivers, The Situation, and Benjamin Franklin were in a super famous electro-pop band. Needless to say, it was the best dream ever.
Eh... The downside to an awesome dream is that you have to wake up. **sigh**

uzininja75 said:
THAT IS SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDD

THE NARD DOG said:
A couple weeks ago, I had a dream that me, Rivers, The Situation, and Benjamin Franklin were in a super famous electro-pop band. Needless to say, it was the best dream ever.
That's awesomely hilarious

GalaxyDuster said:
I once had a dream that I was sitting with Rivers next to a corn field waiting for a UFO to land. It was a scheduled landing, but apparently we were the only two people who knew about it. It was really strange. :P
But still, at least u HAD that dream! I have never had any kind of dream about Weezer

THE NARD DOG said:
Eh... The downside to an awesome dream is that you have to wake up. **sigh**

uzininja75 said:
THAT IS SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDD

THE NARD DOG said:
A couple weeks ago, I had a dream that me, Rivers, The Situation, and Benjamin Franklin were in a super famous electro-pop band. Needless to say, it was the best dream ever.
Haha yea. I should be more grateful for my good dream fortune. But that is what you get when you fall asleep to Pinkerton after studying historical figures of Philadelphia and watching 60 million Jersey Shore commercials.

uzininja75 said:
But still, at least u HAD that dream! I have never had any kind of dream about Weezer

THE NARD DOG said:
Eh... The downside to an awesome dream is that you have to wake up. **sigh**

uzininja75 said:
THAT IS SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDD

THE NARD DOG said:
A couple weeks ago, I had a dream that me, Rivers, The Situation, and Benjamin Franklin were in a super famous electro-pop band. Needless to say, it was the best dream ever.
Hahaha, that explains it pretty well

THE NARD DOG said:
Haha yea. I should be more grateful for my good dream fortune. But that is what you get when you fall asleep to Pinkerton after studying historical figures of Philadelphia and watching 60 million Jersey Shore commercials.

uzininja75 said:
But still, at least u HAD that dream! I have never had any kind of dream about Weezer

THE NARD DOG said:
Eh... The downside to an awesome dream is that you have to wake up. **sigh**

uzininja75 said:
THAT IS SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDD

THE NARD DOG said:
A couple weeks ago, I had a dream that me, Rivers, The Situation, and Benjamin Franklin were in a super famous electro-pop band. Needless to say, it was the best dream ever.
I had a dream that I was back in high school flying through the hallways and everybody in the school was singing surf-wax america.
lol!  I totally did read that one first but I saw this one too before I replied.  Maybe it's just suppressed fear that things you really want won't live up to your expectations.  (on an extreme scale)

jKlein said:

Well holy crap!!!

You should go to the first page and read my first dream about him. Holy moly, it was nuts! It was all my dream too. It was very vivid. 


Ashley Jane Orr said:

WOW. I had a few dreams about Rivers a whileee ago, around my birthday in May, and he was totally violent in my dream too!!!! WTF!

 

I don't remember most of them, but I remember in one that I was supposed to meet him and I was totallytotally excited and then he ended up being a total jerk! I don't remember what he said but he was just being mean and I think I said something to him about being an a******. I remember running from him at one point in time after that because he was being really threatening and I was terrified in my dream, idk! I remember being incredibly sad when I woke up because I was thinking I really hope he's not that big of a jerk (or a creep for that matter).

And btw, I totally cried when I heard about Rivers' bus crashing a few months ago.  I was really upset about it.  I would totally be devastated if he died!


jKlein said:

wtf I had another violent dream about Rivers last night. This time it wasn't as detailed. Probably because they haven't announced any shows yet or anything.

 

Last night I had a dream that I was attending some near future show and I was in the front row like right in the center and Rivers kept glancing down at me with a weird look on his face. I was thinking wtfrig? Why does he keep looking at me? This was during El Scorcho which was detailed... I must have had that song stuck in my head because I swear I could hear it. Then he raises his hands up and starts shooting fire at people catching them on fire. I was horrified (and fearing for my life, LOL) and the people were like melting, it was so weird. Then he looked at me and said "El scorcho... scorch... get it? Hahaha!"

 

Then I woke up.

 

I'm now trying to figure out why he's so mean in my dreams. LOL

 

Well I have a good sense of humor. Maybe my dreams wanted to treat me to something hilarious that night!

Ashley Jane Orr said:
lol!  I totally did read that one first but I saw this one too before I replied.  Maybe it's just suppressed fear that things you really want won't live up to your expectations.  (on an extreme scale)

jKlein said:

Well holy crap!!!

You should go to the first page and read my first dream about him. Holy moly, it was nuts! It was all my dream too. It was very vivid. 


Ashley Jane Orr said:

WOW. I had a few dreams about Rivers a whileee ago, around my birthday in May, and he was totally violent in my dream too!!!! WTF!

 

I don't remember most of them, but I remember in one that I was supposed to meet him and I was totallytotally excited and then he ended up being a total jerk! I don't remember what he said but he was just being mean and I think I said something to him about being an a******. I remember running from him at one point in time after that because he was being really threatening and I was terrified in my dream, idk! I remember being incredibly sad when I woke up because I was thinking I really hope he's not that big of a jerk (or a creep for that matter).

And btw, I totally cried when I heard about Rivers' bus crashing a few months ago.  I was really upset about it.  I would totally be devastated if he died!


jKlein said:

wtf I had another violent dream about Rivers last night. This time it wasn't as detailed. Probably because they haven't announced any shows yet or anything.

 

Last night I had a dream that I was attending some near future show and I was in the front row like right in the center and Rivers kept glancing down at me with a weird look on his face. I was thinking wtfrig? Why does he keep looking at me? This was during El Scorcho which was detailed... I must have had that song stuck in my head because I swear I could hear it. Then he raises his hands up and starts shooting fire at people catching them on fire. I was horrified (and fearing for my life, LOL) and the people were like melting, it was so weird. Then he looked at me and said "El scorcho... scorch... get it? Hahaha!"

 

Then I woke up.

 

I'm now trying to figure out why he's so mean in my dreams. LOL

 

that's always possible too =]

jKlein said:
Well I have a good sense of humor. Maybe my dreams wanted to treat me to something hilarious that night!

Ashley Jane Orr said:
lol!  I totally did read that one first but I saw this one too before I replied.  Maybe it's just suppressed fear that things you really want won't live up to your expectations.  (on an extreme scale)

jKlein said:

Well holy crap!!!

You should go to the first page and read my first dream about him. Holy moly, it was nuts! It was all my dream too. It was very vivid. 


Ashley Jane Orr said:

WOW. I had a few dreams about Rivers a whileee ago, around my birthday in May, and he was totally violent in my dream too!!!! WTF!

 

I don't remember most of them, but I remember in one that I was supposed to meet him and I was totallytotally excited and then he ended up being a total jerk! I don't remember what he said but he was just being mean and I think I said something to him about being an a******. I remember running from him at one point in time after that because he was being really threatening and I was terrified in my dream, idk! I remember being incredibly sad when I woke up because I was thinking I really hope he's not that big of a jerk (or a creep for that matter).

And btw, I totally cried when I heard about Rivers' bus crashing a few months ago.  I was really upset about it.  I would totally be devastated if he died!


jKlein said:

wtf I had another violent dream about Rivers last night. This time it wasn't as detailed. Probably because they haven't announced any shows yet or anything.

 

Last night I had a dream that I was attending some near future show and I was in the front row like right in the center and Rivers kept glancing down at me with a weird look on his face. I was thinking wtfrig? Why does he keep looking at me? This was during El Scorcho which was detailed... I must have had that song stuck in my head because I swear I could hear it. Then he raises his hands up and starts shooting fire at people catching them on fire. I was horrified (and fearing for my life, LOL) and the people were like melting, it was so weird. Then he looked at me and said "El scorcho... scorch... get it? Hahaha!"

 

Then I woke up.

 

I'm now trying to figure out why he's so mean in my dreams. LOL

 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video