If you're finding this site now that the cruise is over and would like to connect with cruisers you met and/or those you know from facebook, feel free to post here and say hello!  What was your favorite memory (can you pick just one?!)? What was the performance that surprised you the most? What was your favorite non-show activity?  Other cruise discussion welcome here too!

I had a blast and really enjoyed hanging out with so many other weezer fans! The shows were amazing and weezer sounds so good.  I was most surprised by how much I enjoyed the Scott & Rivers show and how hard it was not to get up and dance during that set - sit-down concerts are not as much fun, but they rocked it!  The Relationship show was really good, too!

I was happily surprised that I didn't feel seasick, and I was sadly surprised that it went by so quickly. What a fun time! Thanks, weezer!! You throw a heck of a birthday cruise! =w=

Tags: cruise

Views: 576

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You must come to California definitely!! I know we're kind of spoiled with the amount of weezer-related events that go on here, but lately I've been so jealous because all their concert dates have been concentrated on the east coast! I know our time will come soon. ;)

Lisa said:

It was great to meet you, too, Toni-Lynne! Sounds like you had an amazing time! The weather-related delays and problems certainly added a level of stress and adventure to everything. It was heart-wrenching watching messages from all the people who were stuck, driving through the storm due to cancelled flights, and so on. I'm glad you made it!

I sure hope there will be another one! I think there would be enough people from the first one who didn't go on this one, and enough repeat customers from this one, PLUS all the people who are hearing how great it was, and when the new album comes out that should create even more interested people.

I also hope to come to a show in California one of these years and make a vacation trip out of it. I've never been there!

Toni-Lynne Langeveld said:

It was so good to finally meet you, Lisa! Your weezer magic definitely helped my cousin and I make it on the ship on time after our Atlanta connecting flight got cancelled!

Perhaps there will be another cruise in two years?? If so, I'm there!

Oh, very cool, Kali! We made our way past those huge rock things too, where it drops down into a big cliff. It made it so much easier for swimming, especially when our knees were bumping into various things in the shallow parts early on.

I couldn't make my way back onto the shore either!! I kept on falling over back into the water, so I ended up removing my flippers. My cousin actually ended up colliding head-on with another snorkeler (a girl from Japan), yikes. Hope the impact wasn't too hard.

It was quite a memorable excursion. I now have a scar on my knee to remind me of the memories... I think I scraped it on a rock or god forbid, the fire coral that our guide warned us about!

Kali {Weezer Momma} said:

Toni-Lynne, we were on that excursion, too! My husband and I made it all the way out to the big rock island-thingys. Most embarrassing part for me, though was going out of the water (backwards of course) I collided in the shallows with the beach right in front of Rivers. =-/

Toni-Lynne Langeveld said:

When we docked at Freeport, Rivers and his family and friends ended up going on the same excursion as us - snorkeling at Paradise Cove. I was hesitant to even go snorkeling because I'm a horrible swimmer and panicked about breathing through my mouth the entire time, but I actually ended up swimming many yards out (granted, I had a floatation device). I was so proud of myself because I didn't think I could do it. I had a lot of encouragement from my cousin and two weezer friends that came along.  :D

Perhaps there will be another cruise in two years?? If so, I'm there!

Just wanted to say, Kali you kicked all kinds of ass when you got up on that stage to sing! Well done!!

awww, thanks Taz! (and NatKat!) I hope I didnt smash your feet too badly on my way up there ;) It was certainly once-in-a-lifetime amazing!!!! I never ever would have imagined anything remotely like that happening when 12-year-old-me became enthralled with the blue album way back when... what a difference 20 years makes ;) 

Tabraz Rashid said:

Just wanted to say, Kali you kicked all kinds of ass when you got up on that stage to sing! Well done!!

haha My feet emerged unscathed, don't worry! Me and Kyoko were rooting for you :D

Kali {Weezer Momma} said:

awww, thanks Taz! (and NatKat!) I hope I didnt smash your feet too badly on my way up there ;) It was certainly once-in-a-lifetime amazing!!!! I never ever would have imagined anything remotely like that happening when 12-year-old-me became enthralled with the blue album way back when... what a difference 20 years makes ;) 

Tabraz Rashid said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video