Uh.. what?

http://www.theweezercruise.com/

Views: 7592

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ha! nice try :-) trust me, you don't want to be considered 'staff' on the boat. we work like CRAZY the whole weekend, and you'll want to enjoy everything from a guest perspective, that's for sure!

Brofessefef said:

I'll go if Jen shares a room with me.  Staff discount, right Jen?

what!!!!!!!!!! the're playing!!!! on  the cruise. hell yeah. looks like im going on a cruise.

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

i am not surprised by this.

OZMA is playing!!!!!  I really hope this isn't fake, cause I'll go.  Hell, I moved to LA so I could see Ozma play again.  I'll easily go on a cruise to see them again.

Sounds awesome.  Wish I could go

I'm from Glasgow, Scotland and really wanna go to this! Signed up for the presale and hope I get tix before it sells out. Slightly worried about the id requirements stated on the website. I've got a valid British passport and travelled to Miami many times (my folks live in Florida) but does anyone know if I'd need to sort out a "Multiple Re-entry Visa"? Is this because we'll be leaving to Mexico and back to the states?! And if I do need one has anyone been through the process before and have any advice or info on how to/costs?

I'd undertstand if I was some sort of insane Scottish drug baron, but would be a shame to miss out on behalf of some paperwork... : )

Any info appreciated!

- Chris

Hi Jen,

I'm thinking to assist, but I would like to know if there's possibility of a single room. BEcuase I'm coming alone from Spain only for this event.

Thank you!!

Sixthman Jen said:

Hey guys! I'm Jen and I work for Sixthman - the company partnering with Weezer to bring this cruise to life! It seems that some of you have some questions, so let me know what they are and I'll be happy to answer them for you!

And no, the cruise isn't fake! It's REALLY happening. I, for one, am stoked. :-)

~jen

Hey Jen -

I wanted to see what the requirements/restrictions for the cruise in regards to pregnancy might be!

i don't think you're required to be pregnant to go on the cruise. also, you probably don't have to get pregnant while onboard either.

hope that helps.

Shams said:

Hey Jen -

I wanted to see what the requirements/restrictions for the cruise in regards to pregnancy might be!

Thanks, because it's not like I had a serious question or anything.

fog is my name [berry] said:

i don't think you're required to be pregnant to go on the cruise. also, you probably don't have to get pregnant while onboard either.

hope that helps.

Shams said:

Hey Jen -

you're welcome.
maybe you should just google carnival's policy on pregnancy, because it's going to be the same for this cruise.
Anybody who is interested in going in a room and can pay up front hit me up. I'm doing this.
we are definitely going to try & swing this... it would make it 2 years in a row of the best (and of course weezer related) birthday gifts ever! cruise this year & memories tour last year?!?! hellz to the yeah... now i just have to make sure i'm not giving exams and/or filling out report cards that week... hmmm....

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video