Uh.. what?

http://www.theweezercruise.com/

Views: 7596

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Excellent review! I have much to add, but thank you for your thoughts...! Well done.
All the bands on the cruise were very nice. Johnny from yuck joined me and my girlfriend for a late night snack, and keepaway dedicated a song to us. Everyone was very nice and seemed legitimately happy to be talking to fans. Karls first dj set rocked btw; rivers was there singing along to hot tub and wavves came, stripped down, and started climbing things.

we spend all weekend trying to convince lewis that he didn't miss much, and you go ahead and destroy all that hard work in a long ass essay...that a bunch 

Gohi said:

God I need to shut up.

Gohi beat me to posting about it haha... good essay though Gohi.

top draw that is Gohi, but i have to agree with the below!! 

damination {spaz} said:

we spend all weekend trying to convince lewis that he didn't miss much, and you go ahead and destroy all that hard work in a long ass essay...that a bunch 

Gohi said:

God I need to shut up.

Great read Gohi glad you had an awesome time, sounds like the whole cruise was a big win for hardcore weezer fans.

i don't know, i think i prefer sad lewis to smug lewis.

edgey44 - inventing mostly said:

damination {spaz} said:

Gohi said:

God I need to shut up.

you have a point there...but he's been awfully quiet the past 2 days

bieber's kitten said:

i don't know, i think i prefer sad lewis to smug lewis.

edgey44 - inventing mostly said:

damination {spaz} said:

Gohi said:

God I need to shut up.

No, it was a fantastic essay.  Thank you very much for the report!  Sounds like it was a great time.  I have yet to meet Rivers, Scott and Pat in person, but the Q&A reports were great and I'm glad you had so much fun.  I would've loved to go.

Oh well.  Bootlegs hopefully!

Did anyone get to chill with Alex Kendal or anyone else from Sleeper Agent?  Or Ozma?

Gohi said:

God I need to shut up.

Since Gohi is buds with Rivers, I nominate him to help Lewis meet the band.  Maybe at the next Austin show...

And now that I'm thinking about it, Lewis is really no more obsessed with Weezer than the Twitter Girls or any other hardcore fans who follow them around.  Difference being that Lewis doesn't have the resources to do the same, and gets to feeling very angry and frustrated about his situation.  Lewis has been into Weezer for probably longer than anyone else on the forum and he should have the same privileges as any other hardcore boardie.  

I think it's just a matter of getting Lewis to a show sometime down the road.  Biebs offered to pay for a ticket, Spaz mentioned helping, Naota25 seemed interested, and I would certainly pitch in.  Plenty of people would help out, I think...

well, that and not having a vagina (I'm not saying that has anything to do with him not meeting weezer, but I'm not saying it doesn't either)

placemats said:

Difference being that Lewis doesn't have the resources to do the same

WOw! Excellent essay! Tell them more. What did you think about Tragic Girl and Jamie. My favorites of the trip.

Haven't heard Jamie live since Apr 1, 1995. Best part was when Weezer said they will do this again. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video