Uh.. what?

http://www.theweezercruise.com/

Views: 7592

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lol, the phone number is the least of his problems.

http://www.sixthman.net/community/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1601

Wow Mark!

Join us in the New Year! 2012 (that link is for The Rockboat XI that sailed LAST January). Next Rockboat sails on March 1st 2012 (www.therockboat.com)!

Mrk Jcksn [Mark Jackson] said:

lol, the phone number is the least of his problems.

http://www.sixthman.net/community/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1601

oh silly me

Rockboat's awesome! You should join us.:)

wow, what a great lineup.

Hello fellow Weezer fans!

I'm doing my master's thesis in musicology at the University of Helsinki, Finland. The
subject of my study is Weezer fandom and I will be collecting research material for my
study on the Weezer Cruise. Therefore I'm looking for Weezer fans to participate in my
research.

I'm looking for people who are interested in sharing their stories and opinions about
Weezer, the Weezer Cruise and being a Weezer fan. The interviews will be done onboard
face-to-face, and the estimated duration for the interview is 30-60 minutes.

If you are interested in participating on my research and making Weezer part of the academic world, please drop me a line and I will tell you more about it. Also, if you have any questions about the study, don't hesitate to ask! I'm looking for Weezer fans from all stages of their fandom, so everyone is welcome to join the study. There are no right or wrong answers, I'm just interested in hearing your opinions.

See you onboard,

Tommi

I just wanted to say to all the people going, have fun. I can't fathom how rad it is going to be for you all. I wish I were able to go but can get the time off of work. Have a great time.

I'm sorry you can't make it Kevin & thanks for your comment. I'm sure we'll have a blast.

Kevin (Han De La Solo) said:

I just wanted to say to all the people going, have fun. I can't fathom how rad it is going to be for you all. I wish I were able to go but can get the time off of work. Have a great time.

I just hope they can set up some sort of video stream or something for parts of the shows.

There will be a simulcast for both indoor shows on the boat. My only wish is that some smart cruiser would find a way to record said streams and upload them online for the people who can't make it (and for the people who wanna watch the shows again).

is this simulcast going to be on ustream?

Gohi said:

There will be a simulcast for both indoor shows on the boat. My only wish is that some smart cruiser would find a way to record said streams and upload them online for the people who can't make it (and for the people who wanna watch the shows again).

A few questions as the big day approaches:

1)  Can we confirm that there is no "formal night" on this cruise and that it is instead replaced by an "ugly sweater night"?  Cause I have to say...that in itself is pure awesomeness.  But I wanna make sure that nobody's expecting anybody other than the waiters to wear a tie.

2)  Should we perhaps be calling this the Lou Barlow cruise, given that he'll be performing 7 (!!) times over 4 days between his solo stuff, Sebadoh and Dinosaur Jr?  (8 times if you include the pre-cruise party).  That man is working for this cruise - I like it!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video