Uh.. what?

http://www.theweezercruise.com/

Views: 7594

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

obviously pretty frustrating to see this GROUPON cruise discount after i already paid for my cruise.  pretty annoyed that the groupon offers $60 onboard credit, waived the $179 taxes, AND the Onboard mandatory gratuities fee waived as well.  i paid for 2 people!  i could have saved over $500 if i would have just waited.  that sucks.

is there any advantage for those of us who paid up front AND paid more?

Better seats at the concert?

I understand why you're upset but they're probably having a whole lotta trouble selling out this thing and this is a last-ditch effort.

apparently not

Bill said:

obviously pretty frustrating to see this GROUPON cruise discount after i already paid for my cruise.  pretty annoyed that the groupon offers $60 onboard credit, waived the $179 taxes, AND the Onboard mandatory gratuities fee waived as well.  i paid for 2 people!  i could have saved over $500 if i would have just waited.  that sucks.

Actually, yes--Gohi is correct. The earlier you bought, the better your seats will be at the indoor smaller concert--which is assigned seating.

I can't answer for you if that's worth the $500, but that is the main advantage. Also you were able to see your choice of rooms instead of getting whatever the Groupon is getting rid of.

And at the end of the day, you didn't know this was going to be an option when you first bought, so no point in kicking yourself for it.

However, on a related note, I am not mentioning this Groupon deal to my boyfriend, because he was adamant that if we waited, we would probably get a cheaper price (and obviously he's right =P hahaha)

Bill said:

So, I'm tempted to join this cruise even though Weezer is the only band I'm familiar with (Sixthman cruises are awesome).  I'm a Rockboat veteran (www.therockboat.com) and I'm up to 18 Sixthman events (not counting the Rock Bus). I'm now a VIP with Carnival just from music cruises & get VIP boarding/disembarking plus other benefits & so would my cabinmate. If I'm going to go on this cruise, I need a cabinmate to get the best deal possible. If anyone's interested, please contact me SOON with any questions/input so I can schedule time off work & make my decision.

I can be reached at

Michael Bennett

I'm so excited!! I haven't really posted before but I just NEED to post that I'm going with my sister to the cruise!! I can't wait!!! This is going to be so much fun, I can't wait to meet some other fans!

That's great news Rachel. If you're on facebook, you might want to check out the Weezer Cruise Shipmates group. Lots of fans are posting/ sharing there also.

Rachel Shaw said:

I'm so excited!! I haven't really posted before but I just NEED to post that I'm going with my sister to the cruise!! I can't wait!!! This is going to be so much fun, I can't wait to meet some other fans!

So, sorry to add to this thread unneccesarily (just noticed the Weezer cruise cabinmates thread).

Spot is filled.

See you on the Destiny!

Michael Bennett said:

So, I'm tempted to join this cruise even though Weezer is the only band I'm familiar with (Sixthman cruises are awesome).  I'm a Rockboat veteran (www.therockboat.com) and I'm up to 18 Sixthman events (not counting the Rock Bus). I'm now a VIP with Carnival just from music cruises & get VIP boarding/disembarking plus other benefits & so would my cabinmate. If I'm going to go on this cruise, I need a cabinmate to get the best deal possible. If anyone's interested, please contact me SOON with any questions/input so I can schedule time off work & make my decision.

I can be reached at

Thanks,

Hello there,

I posted in the Cabinmate search thread, but with no reply, so I'll give here a go too.  I'm hoping to book a cabin soon and fly over from the UK for the cruise, but maybe only if I can find a few other people to keep costs down - obviously the more the better!

Let me know if you're also looking for a cabin,

Cheers,

ian

Anybody looking for a flip cup team!? we have 5 in our cabin. I know 2 of us will want in for sure but i don't know about the other 3 and you need 6 for a team. 

How are people liking their seating arrangement's for the indoor concert? We scored first row :)

Contact me
Ian Larsen said:

Hello there,

I posted in the Cabinmate search thread, but with no reply, so I'll give here a go too.  I'm hoping to book a cabin soon and fly over from the UK for the cruise, but maybe only if I can find a few other people to keep costs down - obviously the more the better!

Cheers,

ian

Dude...send a PM. Never put your phone number up on a forum

Michael Bennett said:

Contact me

Ian Larsen said:

Hello there,

Cheers,

ian

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.