Uh.. what?

http://www.theweezercruise.com/

Views: 7596

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I saw that there was a presale date on the site, but what about general sale?

Sixthman Jen said:

If each person can pay up front, that's fine - our system is set up to take multiple credit cards for one reservation from each passenger in the cabin. So if you already know who your roomies will be, each one of you can all just log in and make payments on your own.

The only reason you'd have to pay up front EVERYONE'S share is if you don't actually have other roomies to add to the reservation yet and you're the only person in the cabin. But if everyone is in for sure, they can be added to the reservation when it is made and you'll only be responsible for your portion!

Make sense?

~jen

its a lot of money to cough up before the end of october.

edge out 

calm down br0...

My mom's a fan too, and I need to go with someone over 25. This might be shocking to you, but I don't know very many people over 25 who would be willing to go on a weezer cruise with me.  I don't think I deserved a "come on, man" for wanting to see weezer on a boat

Gohi said:

Dude, you always get so defensive. My mom is a fan. Am I gonna be a total douche and say "No, mom. You go by yourself. You're embarrassing. See ya."

And you're talking about going on a Weezer cruise with your mom. That's a little different.

Stefan said:

You're the one who has been to 6 weezer shows with your mom.

And anyway, you have to go with an adult if you're under 21.

Gohi said:

Come on, man.

Stefan said:

Trying to convince my mom to go with me right now...

hey,

If a person over 25 helps someone under 21 go, is the 25 year old responsible for the young one? Is there some sort of legal responsibility or does the 25+ person simply show up for the cruise?

I am over 25 and may be willing to help someone depending on the way this works

Public onsale will be August 3. 

Matt Kaufman said:
I saw that there was a presale date on the site, but what about general sale?

Sixthman Jen said:

If each person can pay up front, that's fine - our system is set up to take multiple credit cards for one reservation from each passenger in the cabin. So if you already know who your roomies will be, each one of you can all just log in and make payments on your own.

The only reason you'd have to pay up front EVERYONE'S share is if you don't actually have other roomies to add to the reservation yet and you're the only person in the cabin. But if everyone is in for sure, they can be added to the reservation when it is made and you'll only be responsible for your portion!

Make sense?

~jen

I would assume that there is some legal responsibility, otherwise there would be no reason for it
Chris Guarino said:

hey,

If a person over 25 helps someone under 21 go, is the 25 year old responsible for the young one? Is there some sort of legal responsibility or does the 25+ person simply show up for the cruise?

I am over 25 and may be willing to help someone depending on the way this works

lol... I wanna go.

Cant wait!  Im so going!  need a 4th person who can pay upfront  !!!!

Driving down from pittsburgh

Mandy said:

Cant wait!  Im so going!  need a 4th person who can pay upfront  !!!!

Someone buy me a ticket.

I'm trying to convince my mom to go with me also...

The only problem is that I think it's during my exams. I hope that isn't the case :/

Stefan said:

calm down br0...

My mom's a fan too, and I need to go with someone over 25. This might be shocking to you, but I don't know very many people over 25 who would be willing to go on a weezer cruise with me.  I don't think I deserved a "come on, man" for wanting to see weezer on a boat

Gohi said:

Dude, you always get so defensive. My mom is a fan. Am I gonna be a total douche and say "No, mom. You go by yourself. You're embarrassing. See ya."

And you're talking about going on a Weezer cruise with your mom. That's a little different.

Stefan said:

You're the one who has been to 6 weezer shows with your mom.

And anyway, you have to go with an adult if you're under 21.

Gohi said:

Come on, man.

Stefan said:

Trying to convince my mom to go with me right now...

G Foo Chombey said:
Someone buy me a ticket.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service