Uh.. what?

http://www.theweezercruise.com/

Views: 7595

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tragic Girl was really much better on night two for me. On night one it felt a bit rushed.

Jamie is amazing live and probably should have been mentioned as one of my favorites on the trip.

what if he has been non stop typing a single rant...

damination {spaz} said:

you have a point there...but he's been awfully quiet the past 2 days

bieber's kitten said:

i don't know, i think i prefer sad lewis to smug lewis.

edgey44 - inventing mostly said:

top draw that is Gohi, but i have to agree with the below!! 

damination {spaz} said:

we spend all weekend trying to convince lewis that he didn't miss much, and you go ahead and destroy all that hard work in a long ass essay...that a bunch 

Gohi said:

God I need to shut up.

Gohi has a vagina?!

Thanks for the write-up, Gohi - good stuff!! Glad you had a blast.

damination {spaz} said:

well, that and not having a vagina (I'm not saying that has anything to do with him not meeting weezer, but I'm not saying it doesn't either)

placemats said:

Difference being that Lewis doesn't have the resources to do the same

Agreed about Jamie-- for me it was always pretty good, but after hearing it live, wow, I absolutely love LOVE it! Def one of my faves from the trip.

Gohi said:

Tragic Girl was really much better on night two for me. On night one it felt a bit rushed.

Jamie is amazing live and probably should have been mentioned as one of my favorites on the trip.

I guess that's the dangerous part of only selecting specific sentences from someone else's post. That comment was in reference to the twittels (twitte[r] [gir]ls)

I'm sure if gohi doesn't have one he knows where to find one

Lisa said:

Gohi has a vagina?!

Thanks for the write-up, Gohi - good stuff!! Glad you had a blast.

damination {spaz} said:

well, that and not having a vagina (I'm not saying that has anything to do with him not meeting weezer, but I'm not saying it doesn't either)

placemats said:

I don't think Rivers knows what gender I am. I mean, I'm pretty androgynous, you know...

Haha.  Forgot about the possible relevance of that.  Gohi did mention Brian said something about his tongue needing a workout...

And that is not a put-down to Brian in any way.  I think it's great that he likes that type of exercise. 

damination {spaz} said:

placemats said:

There are some people on the facebook group weezer cruise shipmates looking for people they met on the cruise!  if you were on t he cruise but never joined our group, come join now!  here is the link for the group http://www.facebook.com/groups/253402304672871/?notif_t=group_activ...  you might need to add me as a friend  (state that you want to join the group) and then i can add you.   my face book is:   http://www.facebook.com/mandy.barrett3

sounds like they are looking for:  Jordan with the patched up sweater, the sisters, the bathrobe gentlemen, and a lot more

mandy =w=

Nobody will be looking for me

You're right, we're not, cause we found you ;)

Gohi said:

Nobody will be looking for me

Audience groans.

Hey!
I'm in Australia...did you have to be over 21 even if you were not from the US?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video