Uh.. what?

http://www.theweezercruise.com/

Views: 7593

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

but not as uncomfortable a position as the one that the magician dude put stefan's mom in, IF U KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

Gohi said:
You've put her in an incredibly uncomfortable position bro (even more uncomfortable than the one that magician dude put you in)

You guys are hilarious.

I obviously don't know your class/grade situation - however, since we're so far out, maybe you can arrange something with the exams ahead of time?

No matter what, if you come on the cruise, we'll give you an A. Now, that doesn't count toward anything in real life. But for 4 days, you'll be a straight-A weezer cruiser.

Stefan said:

I WAS ASKING SIXTHMAN JEN

Gohi said:

Depends on how much of your grade comes from these exams, bro

I gotta say...that nonsensical Dinosaur Jr-Cloning Schedule has made this whole cruise feel so much more REAL, and with it paid for and all...the "I can't believe I'm going" feeling has returned!  It just looks like such an awesome time, complete with those music festival "need to figure out how to see Ozma and the Antlers even though they're performing simultaneously" moments!  

Actually the exam questions reminds me of something i wanted to ask. Will there be anywhere to get internet access during the cruise? It would be a definite advantage to be able to check on school and work while im gone without paying a billion dollars in data roaming charges (if i even get a signal).

God i hate that i can't even go without the internet for 4 days on a vacation .....

IIRC you can but its mad expensive and not worth it.

Zach Eastman said:

Actually the exam questions reminds me of something i wanted to ask. Will there be anywhere to get internet access during the cruise? It would be a definite advantage to be able to check on school and work while im gone without paying a billion dollars in data roaming charges (if i even get a signal).

God i hate that i can't even go without the internet for 4 days on a vacation .....

Also Jen, if at all possible, when you guys make changes to the schedule, could you please make it so that ozma, who I'm sure everyone is looking forward to, and the antlers and wavves, who are both indie gods, aren't competing for time so much?  It seems like those three just conflict with each other a lot, and I'd really like to be able to catch as many of their shows as possible.  Also, Ozma has a show at 9-10:30, and weezer starts at 10...do you think I could catch half the ozma show, or should I get to weezer at 9?
lolwut

Calvin Yoder said:
the antlers and wavves, who are both indie gods
Weezer and Ozma should never play at the same time.  That's like asking, "would you want to be blind or deaf?"  There's no good answer, because you'll always regret losing/missing one of them.

Calvin Yoder said:
Also Jen, if at all possible, when you guys make changes to the schedule, could you please make it so that ozma, who I'm sure everyone is looking forward to, and the antlers and wavves, who are both indie gods, aren't competing for time so much?  It seems like those three just conflict with each other a lot, and I'd really like to be able to catch as many of their shows as possible.  Also, Ozma has a show at 9-10:30, and weezer starts at 10...do you think I could catch half the ozma show, or should I get to weezer at 9?

i saw ozma once, and at the time i wished i was both deaf and blind...

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

Weezer and Ozma should never play at the same time.  That's like asking, "would you want to be blind or deaf?"  There's no good answer, because you'll always regret losing/missing one of them.

Calvin Yoder said:

I have a question that may or may not have been answered somewhere in this thread, but I can't find it anywhere. 

For the weezer concerts where we have to pick the show, it says the seating on the floor is standing room only.  Will it be sectioned off on the floor, or will it just be a GA type situation on the floor like most concerts where we can dance, move up to the front, move to the back, crowd surf, ect???

As far as internet goes... it's available, but its pretty pricey. Here are the current rates:

Shorter Cruises (5 days and shorter)  
• 60 minutes for $24.00  
• 30 minutes for $16.50  
• Pay As You Go: $0.75/min

As far as the schedule goes, there will always be some overlap - which is why we have every band play 3 times each. There are always going to be some tough choices, but that also splits the crowd up a lot and makes each area less crowded, making the whole cruise experience better anyway. Plus, everyone can't fit in one area at one time, other than out on the Lido deck. As I already posted, the schedule will definitely have some changes to it as we add more (and if you haven't looked lately, there have already been a few tweaks!).

For the General Admission on the floor, you will have a ticket that assigns you to a specific location. If you look at the Carnival website for the Destiny (here: http://www.carnival.com/cms/fun/ships/carnival_destiny/default.aspx...) and scroll down a bit, the picture next to the "See A Show" is the Palladium Lounge. That's where the big indoor shows will be. We'll be removing the little tables in between the rows to create more standing room. There will be about 4 people assigned to each table area. The two main aisles will be kept clear throughout the whole show for safety reasons. Hopefully that helps you envision it better - you'll have your own area, but don't expect to be able to push your way toward the front - because it's on a ship, we have to take some extra safety precautions that you might not find at normal shows so everyone stays safe - but once the show starts, it's definitely still a super fun environment! 

~jen

i wonder why the weezer cruise hasn't added brians band 'the relationship' or even pats band 'the special goodness'...those would be killer additions

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video