Uh.. what?

http://www.theweezercruise.com/

Views: 7592

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As in NOT London, Ontario, or any of the many London's in the States funny guy.

Brofessefef said:

LONDON, ENGLAND!  Not London, Russia?

Steve Power said:

Woohoo, I'm all booked!!!!!! Coming all the way from London, England. Am I the first Brit to book?

Hey guys!

Glad so many of you have gotten your cabins all set! Can't wait to meet you onboard!

I'm going to be out of town for a little bit, so my trusty ninja sidekick Andrea is going to be stepping in on the forum here to answer any other questions you have. (Seriously, that's actually her job title..."ninja" - so watch out!)

I'll still be around today, so if you have any questions just let me or Andrea know! :-)

~jen

Hello my fellow Weezer fans!

Happy Friday!  I'm always glad to answer any questions or help with your reservation.  Also, feel free to call 877-379-9171 for any weezer cruise related issues. (or if you just need to talk to someone ;-)

Cheers!

~ Andrea

Sixthman Jen said:

Hey guys!

Glad so many of you have gotten your cabins all set! Can't wait to meet you onboard!

I'm going to be out of town for a little bit, so my trusty ninja sidekick Andrea is going to be stepping in on the forum here to answer any other questions you have. (Seriously, that's actually her job title..."ninja" - so watch out!)

I'll still be around today, so if you have any questions just let me or Andrea know! :-)

~jen

I just booked! YAY! They're so efficient. I was going to forward the confirmation email to my cabinmate so she could see it when she books later today...and I noticed that they'd already cc'ed it to her. ;-) I am soooo looking forward to this!!

Hey Everyone!

New to the forums! Just wanted to let everyone know that we have 1 (possibly 2) spots open in our cabin for the cruise. We have already reserved the room and have 3 people who have paid and are ready and excited to go. We initially had 5 but the couple in our group decided they wanted their own room (after we booked....arrrg). So we took one person off the reservation so we are currently sitting on a 4 person cabin but im sure we can add another one if we need to. 

About us!

2, 23 year old females, 1, 25 year old male (me)

Weezer fans(obviously!)

Easy going

About You!

21 - 28 years old (male or female) 

Easy going

Able to pay the 199 deposit within the next 48 hours and then keep up with the payment schedule 

With 4 people, each person pays $778 to the sixthman website (including taxes) then the gratuities on board. You are responsible for your airfare as well. If we get a fifth person then the per person rates drops to $738 a person.

The room itself is an interior room with 2 bunk beds so everyone has their own bed. Its at the front of the ship on the main deck. For the theatre show we booked to have front section balcony seats to the second show. If you have any other questions or you are interested then respond here (i will check back regularly)

Cheers,

Zach

My birthday is in January!!! I must go to this!!!!!

it's ok i'm gunna win the lottery tonight and take the ATNWers on our very own cruise........................

so there

I booked the 21st, in the 3rd booking time! Pretty awesome. Got a cabin on the empress deck because it's right in between the lido and 3 three other non-cabin lower decks. Hope to see you all there! 
Still looking for one or two people to join us for the cruise! Its not too late!
Got booked today, I'm insanely pumped.
Hey WeezerPeeps,

Oh man my fav band with lots of others on a boat for 4 days...did I fail to mention on my birthday!
I am so there...booked as of this morning and I so cannot wait.....it was like this was meant to be. This is gonna be the greatest birthday ever...Holla!

So after deciding that I just shouldn't do this...well, I realized just how wrong I was.  I should do this, will do this, and can't wait to bring my family on this cruise and introduce the kiddies to some great music (wearing ear protection of course)!  We're fully booked!!

I'm so stoked for this cruise...love Weezer, love Dinosaur Jr, J Mascis solo, Lou Barlow solo, the Antlers my little girl will be excited that Yuck is there, and for my wife and myself...we'll get to leave the kids to have a blast at the kids club and get an awesome break getting immersed in music!!  January can't come soon enough! 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video