Uh.. what?

http://www.theweezercruise.com/

Views: 7592

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi!

Sorry I missed your post earlier! 

I've requested the exact policy wording from Carnival (can probably post here tomorrow) so I can make sure everything is thoroughly covered. The age thing is actually a normal cruiseline policy, not Sixthman/Weezer's policy, so I want to make sure I accurately relay the info to you!

Chris Guarino said:

hey,

If a person over 25 helps someone under 21 go, is the 25 year old responsible for the young one? Is there some sort of legal responsibility or does the 25+ person simply show up for the cruise?

I am over 25 and may be willing to help someone depending on the way this works

Now I'm even MORE depressed that I didn't win the Mega Millions lottery jackpot last week. I was so planning to win that $36 million dollars. I'd be able to take everyone on the forum on the cruise with me, too. :-P

I'm also intrigued that more people are having a problem with their age than the price. Is the secret to being rich being under the age of 21?

well it depends on what mommy and daddy do for a living

GalaxyDuster said:

Is the secret to being rich being under the age of 21?

I'm going for tix. Who wants to catch some rays with me?
Well dammit I guess I'll have to blow the "Weezer Oz Tour Savings Account" for this.... the money has been sitting there for so long that the interest alone should probably cover the airfares.
Haha. Nice one.

Becc said:
Well dammit I guess I'll have to blow the "Weezer Oz Tour Savings Account" for this.... the money has been sitting there for so long that the interest alone should probably cover the airfares.
Too bad I can't afford it.

G Foo Chombey said:
Someone buy me a ticket.
No but really.. I would go to this, 'cept I'm a broke college student putting all my money to music education.
I think I'm gonna have to go to this. Will see how it fits into my school schedule. I think I can swing it! I might take some one up on sharing a cabin.
I'm hating life right now 

Either don't go or sell all my stuff go am be homeless......
My sister and I are in right now.  We'll both have to do the payment plan, but can pay the initial $200 deposit.

Birdmagon said:
I think I'm gonna have to go to this. Will see how it fits into my school schedule. I think I can swing it! I might take some one up on sharing a cabin.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video