Uh.. what?

 

http://www.theweezercruise.com/

 

 

Views: 7595

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We don't pair people up through our company, but you're welcome to get a quad or quint room and fill it all at a later time (many people find roomies through facebook/message boards/etc). Keep in mind that once you book a 4 person room, you (as the lead passenger on the reservation) are responsible for filling all remaining spots.

 

So, you could book a quad/quint room at your booking time, and just take a little more time to find other roomies. However, please also keep in mind that if you reserve a room for four or five, you must make all of your deposits and payments based on the occupancy of the cabin... so 4 or 5. (That means $199 x 4 or 5 at the time of booking, and all other payments x 4 or 5 until you find people to fill the spots.) 

 

All names are due to us by the final payment deadline, which is October 21. 

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

Can i book a Quad or Quint room for the discounted price, without booking out the whole room?  I understand I would have random roommates, but I am fine with that.

Sixthman Jen said:

Hey guys! I'm Jen and I work for Sixthman - the company partnering with Weezer to bring this cruise to life! It seems that some of you have some questions, so let me know what they are and I'll be happy to answer them for you!

 

And no, the cruise isn't fake! It's REALLY happening. I, for one, am stoked. :-)

 

~jen

...


Come on, man.

Stefan said:

Trying to convince my mom to go with me right now...

belly flop :(

 

I need a sugar momma.  Why did I move out of LA?!?!? I finally have a reason to date a cougar.

Sixthman Jen said:

We don't pair people up through our company, but you're welcome to get a quad or quint room and fill it all at a later time (many people find roomies through facebook/message boards/etc). Keep in mind that once you book a 4 person room, you (as the lead passenger on the reservation) are responsible for filling all remaining spots.

 

So, you could book a quad/quint room at your booking time, and just take a little more time to find other roomies. However, please also keep in mind that if you reserve a room for four or five, you must make all of your deposits and payments based on the occupancy of the cabin... so 4 or 5. (That means $199 x 4 or 5 at the time of booking.) 

 

All names are due to us by the final payment deadline, which is October 21. 

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

Can i book a Quad or Quint room for the discounted price, without booking out the whole room?  I understand I would have random roommates, but I am fine with that.

Sixthman Jen said:

Hey guys! I'm Jen and I work for Sixthman - the company partnering with Weezer to bring this cruise to life! It seems that some of you have some questions, so let me know what they are and I'll be happy to answer them for you!

 

And no, the cruise isn't fake! It's REALLY happening. I, for one, am stoked. :-)

 

~jen

You're the one who has been to 6 weezer shows with your mom.

And anyway, you have to go with an adult if you're under 21.

Gohi said:

...


Come on, man.

Stefan said:

Trying to convince my mom to go with me right now...

I am an adult.

Stefan said:
You're the one who has been to 6 weezer shows with your mom.

And anyway, you have to go with an adult if you're under 21.

Gohi said:

...


Come on, man.

Stefan said:

Trying to convince my mom to go with me right now...

if i wasnt 17 at the time of this cruise...i would gladly go...but...im 17...

gregor, get a room with stefan, crackerjack and dorian.

 

 

You can still go if you room with someone 25+!

 

~jen

if they pay for me to go, i'll gladly be their legal guardian.

 

CJ and Dorian might not make it off the boat, but.....at least they'll get to see the first show when the boat leaves the port.


fog is my name [berry] said:

gregor, get a room with stefan, crackerjack and dorian.

 

 

I can't pay for your ticket, but you can pay for mine!

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

if they pay for me to go, i'll gladly be their legal guardian.

 

CJ and Dorian might not make it off the boat, but.....at least they'll get to see the first show when the boat leaves the port.


fog is my name [berry] said:

gregor, get a room with stefan, crackerjack and dorian.

 

 

What's not to understand? Tons of bands do cruises. Can't wait!!!!
It'd be super fun of a bunch of boardies went and met up but I so can't afford that. :(

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video