Uh.. what?

http://www.theweezercruise.com/

Views: 7596

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

this better happen again in another two years!!!! screw the 21+ rule :(
twas what I was thinking.  I can pay for myself, but just can't front all that money for someone....especially someone on the internet....when they also have to supply their own airfare to get to Miami.

jKlein said:
It'd be super fun of a bunch of boardies went and met up but I so can't afford that. :(

If each person can pay up front, that's fine - our system is set up to take multiple credit cards for one reservation from each passenger in the cabin. So if you already know who your roomies will be, each one of you can all just log in and make payments on your own.

The only reason you'd have to pay up front EVERYONE'S share is if you don't actually have other roomies to add to the reservation yet and you're the only person in the cabin. But if everyone is in for sure, they can be added to the reservation when it is made and you'll only be responsible for your portion!

Make sense?

~jen

yes, it does.

What about the deposit.  Does one person still have to pay the entire deposit, or can that be divided up among all the guests in the room?

Sixthman Jen said:

If each person can pay up front, that's fine - our system is set up to take multiple credit cards for one reservation from each passenger in the cabin. So if you already know who your roomies will be, each one of you can all just log in and make payments on your own.

The only reason you'd have to pay up front EVERYONE'S share is if you don't actually have other roomies to add to the reservation yet and you're the only person in the cabin. But if everyone is in for sure, they can be added to the reservation when it is made and you'll only be responsible for your portion!

Make sense?

~jen

Ugh, I have school those days besides Saturday & Sunday. I can't go. :/

Dude, you always get so defensive. My mom is a fan. Am I gonna be a total douche and say "No, mom. You go by yourself. You're embarrassing. See ya."

And you're talking about going on a Weezer cruise with your mom. That's a little different.

Stefan said:

You're the one who has been to 6 weezer shows with your mom.

And anyway, you have to go with an adult if you're under 21.

Gohi said:

Come on, man.

Stefan said:

Trying to convince my mom to go with me right now...

I wonder if xlawlzyourfacex will be able to go.

The deposit can be divided as well. So for example, if you're the lead passenger and you sign yourself up, and then add 3 other roommates at the time you reserve your cabin, you can just pay your $199 when you make your reservation. However, the other three will need to log in within 72 hours of the reservation being made to pay their portions. If it is not paid within the 72 hours period, your reservation can be cancelled.

We know a lot of people on our cruises bunk up with friends, so we try to make it as easy as possible for everyone to be able to make payments instead of having one person responsible for a ton of money, paying people back, etc.

~jen

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

yes, it does.

What about the deposit.  Does one person still have to pay the entire deposit, or can that be divided up among all the guests in the room?

Sixthman Jen said:

Make sense?

~jen

I told my mom to go with me. She said okay. I did, however, neglect to mention it was a "Weezer cruise." Although I did say Weezer is playing on it. Though, that's quite an understatement.
awesome, thanks!

Sixthman Jen said:

The deposit can be divided as well. So for example, if you're the lead passenger and you sign yourself up, and then add 3 other roommates at the time you reserve your cabin, you can just pay your $199 when you make your reservation. However, the other three will need to log in within 72 hours of the reservation being made to pay their portions. If it is not paid within the 72 hours period, your reservation can be cancelled.

We know a lot of people on our cruises bunk up with friends, so we try to make it as easy as possible for everyone to be able to make payments instead of having one person responsible for a ton of money, paying people back, etc.

~jen

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

yes, it does.

Sixthman Jen said:

Make sense?

~jen

If one of you buys me a ticket, I'll go with you. 
The idea of being trapped on a ship with Dinosaur Jr/J Mascis makes this cruise even more appealing.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video