So, on the Weezer Cruise there is going to be a “Q&A” time with the band…the real question is, what is left to ask? For a band that’s now 20 years old, we’re not going to be asking about their “hobbies, favorite foods and birthdays” (haha). And in this day and age, in between the official site here, Weezerpedia and the rest of the interwebs, what isn’t going to sound asinine because we could look it up ourselves?

Anyone got good questions/discussions?

Although if Josh Freese is going to be a part of the Q&A, I’d like to know what the deal is with PFChang’s and his 5th grade report card lol

Views: 1085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We can ask him and Pat about that Johnny Depp joke :)

I'd suggest asking the band what they hope to achieve in the near future. A broad question, sure. But it's a start...

Why was Alone 3 sourced from lossy files?

Why were full band recordings of SFTBH material and other rough takes left off of Pinkerton Deluxe? (A preliminary tracklist leaked which included these) Is there any chance of them being released some day?

Will there be any Weezer releases in 2012?

I would ask about those sea-themed demos he put on here last year. 

I'll probably ask "When will Weezer record together again?" or something dopey like that.

Ask them why they haven't been on the boards in a while. 

Pat still drops by.

You could ask,What happend to you guys?

you could ask them if they plan to release any of SFTBH

because they haven't released any of it ever.

Christian Salamy said:

It's not dopey; any future recording plans will certainly be on people's minds, so you won't be the only one!

Gohi said:

I'll probably ask "When will Weezer record together again?" or something dopey like that.

yeah.....it isn't like we have all of the songs and could make an itunes playlist putting them in the correct order or anything!

internet weezer forum king said:

because they haven't released any of it ever.

Christian Salamy said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service