I didn't want to muck up the other thread with this stuff, since it seemed like more general cruise discussion, so decided to post this up.  Anyway if you are serious about going on the Weezer Cruise (and of course have the money to comit), but are on your own and can't round up a big enough group to sign on with here is your thread.

I'm Jonathan, 32 from Chicago, nonsmoker, light drinker.  I'm looking to have a fun, enjoyable and relaxing trip.     Looking to share a room with as many like-minded weezer fans as I can (to save $$$).  If you want to really party and rage we probably shouldn't share a room, I'm getting to old for that.  I'm probably more likely to be reading a book between bands than getting sauced.

Views: 525

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey fellow Weezers, I just received my Pre-Sale Booking time for July 22nd at 3pm EST. If anyone wants to share a cabin, i'm just looking for some kind people looking to have some nerdy fun, preferably in a triple or quad to reduce all of our costs. I'm a 28 year old female from California, kind, and psyched to get the chance to be on such a quirky cruise. Only serious inquiries please as there's only 1.5 days till I book. I hope everyone finds their way <3
29 year old male from Kentucky looking for a few people to share a cabin with. I book on 7/21/11 at 10:30 AM ET. Message me if your interested!
Got my spot with an opening for one... Good luck everybody and I'll see you on board!

I am currently looking for someone to share a room with.  My booking time is July 25th at 2:30pm.  Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!

-Emily-

Hey

I am 28/F from Florida and I am looking to either join in someone's cabin group or get 1 roomate to join me. My sister said she would go with me, and she is starting to flake. I DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS CRUISE! I am not a smoker/drinker/gambler. And I am not going on this cruise to get laid. So woul dlike female roomies. Im not going to go wild on this trip, just have a fun time. Im pretty normal with no criminal background, seeking same.

So this thread hasn't been active in quite a while, but I'm wondering if there are still people looking for cabin mates.  I'm hoping to come over from the UK, and the ideal situation would be to have a cabin for 4 or 5.  I'm 29 if that matters, but I don't really care about anyone's habits.  I'll certainly be having a drink.

Best wishes!

Ian

Hey everyone, it's Sanny from Melbourne, Australia. I'm so pumped for the Weezer cruise :) Anyone from Australia going along too?
Cheers

Sanny

If Spaz was going, I would love to room with him! Seriously, I am interested in rooming with you. I am a private person so if you want more info. on me send me a friend request and I will PM you.

thanks person I don't know, that's not creepy at all

Naqash Khan said:

If Spaz was going, I would love to room with him! Seriously, I am interested in rooming with you. I am a private person so if you want more info. on me send me a friend request and I will PM you.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video