I didn't want to muck up the other thread with this stuff, since it seemed like more general cruise discussion, so decided to post this up.  Anyway if you are serious about going on the Weezer Cruise (and of course have the money to comit), but are on your own and can't round up a big enough group to sign on with here is your thread.

I'm Jonathan, 32 from Chicago, nonsmoker, light drinker.  I'm looking to have a fun, enjoyable and relaxing trip.     Looking to share a room with as many like-minded weezer fans as I can (to save $$$).  If you want to really party and rage we probably shouldn't share a room, I'm getting to old for that.  I'm probably more likely to be reading a book between bands than getting sauced.

Views: 529

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Female from FL, 28-- I may need roomies, too.. I have only gotten "maybes" from friends of mine & I don't want this opportunity to slip away, I'm such a huge Weezer fan!  I would be a very considerate room mate. 

30 years, from Spain. You can get more information from my facebook: Alvaro Farmerbirdie
I'm looking for room mate also, and if it's possible a cabin with balcony... 

Ashlee Furnace said:
I need roomies too! 26 F non-smoker, social drinker. I don't plan on being crazy drunk the whole time but I definitely plan on having some drinks, seeing as how this would be my vacation for the year. Anyone in the mid twenties-mid thirties range?
Hi Ashlee! The same as I told to Colette... :) Maybe we can reserve a cabin for three!! Hehehe
We can meet us each other on facebook and talk about it.
Thanks!!

Farmerbirdie said:
30 years, from Spain. You can get more information from my facebook: Alvaro Farmerbirdie. I'm looking for room mate also, and if it's possible a cabin with balcony... 

Ashlee Furnace said:
I need roomies too! 26 F non-smoker, social drinker. I don't plan on being crazy drunk the whole time but I definitely plan on having some drinks, seeing as how this would be my vacation for the year. Anyone in the mid twenties-mid thirties range?
19, english, drinks until i fall, will need someone who is prepared to pay everything for me.
preferably female so i can repay in sexual favours.

k tnks
Don't go! It's a scam!

25 Year old male. Australian. Non smoker. Moderate drinker ( but not til I spew or anything).

Favourite album is Pinkerton.

I don't mind staying in a 2 or 4 bed cabin. Please message me if you're serious, and we'll get in touch on skype or MSN something. To prove that I'm not a mental axe murderer :)

Very tempting...

edgey44 said:
19, english, drinks until i fall, will need someone who is prepared to pay everything for me. preferably female so i can repay in sexual favours.
k tnks

Hey all. I'm Ray, 28 from Perth Australia. I'll be going on my own. Keen to share a room with anyone similar ages from any country. I don't smoke. Drink socially. Would been keen to stay with someone who could possibly show me around their home town as I'll be traveling after or someone who wants to see some cities with me. This feels like a dating website.

Hit me up if you're keen.

Cheers

Ray

Hello,

I'm also looking for a cabin mate to share the cost. My name is Derek and I am a 28 year old gay male from DC. I don't smoke and I'm not a heavy drinker. It'll be nice to have a couple of days to relax on the ship and to see/meet the band. I'd like to find one other person to room with. Four strangers in one cabin for the whole cruise sounds too dicey. I'm pretty laid back and respectful, let me know if you're like minded and interested."Let's go away for a while.
You and I to a strange and distant land."

Hey Ashlee. would yous consider a guy? i'm definately going. i got approval from my boss to take the time off.

Ashlee Furnace said:
28 year old male from New Jersey, I don't drink and I don't smoke.  I really want to go, but rooming with 3 other people seems to be the only way for me to afford it, thus joining this board! I've been a Weezer fan since I was a kid, I bought Pinkerton on cassette from Nobody Beats the Wiz on the day it came out and wore it out.  I wasn't able to get tickets to any of the local Memories shows and seeing YouTube videos of the shows nearly brought me to tears.  Any old Weezer Fan Club members here? I believe I was number 3738! Lets make this happen!
a bunch of people that dont smoke and dont drink. this will be a thrilling cruise.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video