I didn't want to muck up the other thread with this stuff, since it seemed like more general cruise discussion, so decided to post this up.  Anyway if you are serious about going on the Weezer Cruise (and of course have the money to comit), but are on your own and can't round up a big enough group to sign on with here is your thread.

I'm Jonathan, 32 from Chicago, nonsmoker, light drinker.  I'm looking to have a fun, enjoyable and relaxing trip.     Looking to share a room with as many like-minded weezer fans as I can (to save $$$).  If you want to really party and rage we probably shouldn't share a room, I'm getting to old for that.  I'm probably more likely to be reading a book between bands than getting sauced.

Views: 526

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm 32 from NY, a smoker, heavy drinker, I snore (especially after heavy drinking) and I like to sleep in the buff

If I'm able to make this work, I'll room with you.
Hey good to know (unless you were responding to Crazylikeafox), I'm planning on putting my money down on the presale so I think other cabin members have like 72 hours from the first person who signs up to book.

Birdmagon said:
If I'm able to make this work, I'll room with you.

oh, I'm not going. but that is pretty much the kind of stuff you have to look forward to if you don't know s*** about your cabin mates

Yeah thas what I was afraid of, we neeed to vet a little bit. I've been a landloard and gotten renters off of craigslist and such, taking the time to learn about how people are beforehand is crucial. That said, there is no way I'm missing this trip. Even if I have to go it alone.
If Spaz was going, I would love to room with him! Seriously, I am interested in rooming with you. I am a private person so if you want more info. on me send me a friend request and I will PM you.
Bidmagon, my browser is not allowing me to reply to my messages. I'l try to send a reply tomorrow from my work computer.
Cool.

Jonathan Cabildo said:
Bidmagon, my browser is not allowing me to reply to my messages. I'l try to send a reply tomorrow from my work computer.
You make me laugh, Spaz.

CrazyLikeAFox [spaz] said:

I'm 32 from NY, a smoker, heavy drinker, I snore (especially after heavy drinking) and I like to sleep in the buff

I'm coming from Spain alone, just for this event and I'm looking for a cabinmate to share a 2 people cabin with balcony.
I'm 30, not too good english but funny!
Very nice,Jon. 

Brofessefef said:

Male, 29, gsoh seeks room mate.  Non smoker, heavy drinker, nice but can get a bit rapey.  Suffers with sea sickness.

If there are enough people to split the cabin with, I may be about to scrounge up enough cash. I definitely want to go though. Message me if you want more info.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video