I want to post an acoustic/ vocal cover of a Weezer song, any suggestions? The difficulty of a song wont be a factor, I just know what people would be interested in hearing, it doesnt matter to me which album it is, they're all great, thanks! =W=

Tags: Covers, Guitar, Vocals, Weezer

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"My Name is Jonas" acoustic <3
always a good one, ill probably do something blue album or pinkerton, too bad noone else has any suggestion >.br/>

Radioactive said:
"My Name is Jonas" acoustic <3
Across the Sea and/or Perfect Situation!
The world has turned and left me here. Do a daring acoustic arrangement. Daring, I say.
So it is decided, i will do the world has turned and left me here, across the sea, perfect situation, and my name is jonas. And it will be done by tomorrow night :D i like a challenge >.>

Sovereign Andy said:
The world has turned and left me here. Do a daring acoustic arrangement. Daring, I say.

Hey! My brother and I jam from time to time at home and of course we sing Weezer because I LOVE WEEZER. Pink Triangle sounds good for acoustic if there are two guitars. ^^ I like the guitar there since the guitars are kind of singing in that song. I wanted to jam with it but I only do vocals. Good luck!

Undone (The Sweater Song). It's really easy, but it is so gosh dang fun. 
Good luck!

Ricky Bureau said:
So it is decided, i will do the world has turned and left me here, across the sea, perfect situation, and my name is jonas. And it will be done by tomorrow night :D i like a challenge >.>

Sovereign Andy said:

Pink Triangle! I am not insisting or anything but I really want to hear everything. Go for it!!!!!!

Ricky Bureau said:

Sovereign Andy said:
I just put up a cover of Hang On.
im messing around with weezer songs on livestream if u wanna see :D
http://www.livestream.com/weezercovers?t=843539
Paperface said:
I just put up a cover of Hang On.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music